Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

What's Indi gonna do now that the Panthers went to #1?

They could be in on Jackson at this point. It wouldn't surprise me in the least. They are so QB starved.

They are pretty much screwed. They'll have to go offensive line or defense. They can't take Richardson at 4, he's a project and Levis isn't there either. 

they could trade up.  it sounds like Carolina is willing to trade down.  thought I cannot see them trading down that far.  they need a QB too

Don't be surprised if Carolina takes Richardson and Indy is just fine. 

Also, if Stroud and Young go 1-2, don't be surprised if the Colts take Richardson. After how many years now of going the retread veteran route, a very high upside guy could be fine. He doesn't have to start from day one. It's time for the Colts to hit that reset button in a sense. If he comes along quicker than expected, you've got Pittman, Pierce, Taylor, Jelani Woods around him.... If he comes along a little slower than expected, they can explore trading Taylor away ala CMC. 

3 hours ago, League Champion said:

They are pretty much screwed. They'll have to go offensive line or defense. They can't take Richardson at 4, he's a project and Levis isn't there either. 

based on this and your posts at the geek club, you really only like Stroud? 

you think Young will get wrecked because he's small. Richardson is too much of a project and Levis isn't ready either. 

What did you think of Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson in 2018?

3 hours ago, League Champion said:

Indi may as well just take Hooker in round 3 if he drops that far. Else wait until next year. Hooker has just as good of a long shot chance at becoming a starting QB as Richardson does. I would say even better. Richardson should become a receiver or something if he can catch the ball. 

honestly, this is a pretty deep class for QB this year. not like other years.   I think the colts will be ok but if they really wanna trade up, they will find a way to make it happen

They should pick up Garrapolo, trade JT for Josh Allen and Diggs, and draft Dijon with the 3 pick.