Blue Horseshoe

The Official "Political Tweets That Have Aged Horribly" Thread

"They’re not men… they’re women dressed as men. You are not a man. You can pretend to be a man, and that’s ok. That’s perfectly fine. Live your life," he said. Later in the episode, after Ray objected to being interrupted, saying that it is rude to do so, an audience member claimed that he himself was rude by denying people’s gender identity. "I’d like to understand from your perspective why you don’t believe it’s rude and why you think you have a right to - when someone identifies a certain way - for you to tell them that that is not correct that particular gender or identity?" the audience member asked.

"Why do I feel that it’s right to tell them the truth?" Ray responded. 

"But it’s not the truth," Jordan interjected.  

"The people who hate the truth object to it because they see the truth as hateful," he responded. "If you want to identify in any way you can, you’re free to do so. But that does not mean that the rest of us have to join that illusion."

A visibly upset member of the audience asked, "If a transgender person is not harming you or the people you love, why do you care so much?"

"Because you want us to care," Ray answered. 

"No, I don’t want you to care, I want you to be quiet," she said. "I want you to stop being hateful." 

"I disagree with you, and so you call it’ hate,’" Ray replied. "But there’s no hate in my heart at all."

"You are being hateful. When you tell somebody that identifies as a man that they’re not a man, that’s hateful," the audience member said.

"That’s not hateful," Ray said. "That’s a fact."

Despite school officials allegedly encouraging protests, the University of Pittsburgh (Pitt) is demanding that conservative students pay over $18,000 in security and damage fees caused by riots surrounding an event featuring Daily Wire host Michael Knowles.

....Alliance Defending Freedom sent a letter Monday to Pitt to inform it that the $18,734 security fee the university charged the Intercollegiate Studies Institute and the university’s College Republicans chapter violated the student groups’ First Amendment rights....“Charging students more than $18,000 to host a campus event is prohibitively expensive speech—not free speech,” said ADF Senior Counsel Philip A. Sechler. ...On April 18, the student groups hosted an event on the topic, “Should Transgenderism Be Regulated by Law?”

On March 16, Provost Ann Cudd referred to a recent speech by Knowles as “repugnant” and “hate-filled rhetoric” in a message she sent the Pitt Community. And on April 14, a professor advised her students that “... Theatre Arts department, along with many other departments, students, faculty, and staff at Pitt, strongly condemns this event and has called on the University to cancel Knowles’ appearance due to his history of spreading hate speech and inciting violence against trans people.”...She added, “Unfortunately, it looks as though the event is still scheduled to take place,” and invited students to participate in “several events planned for Tuesday April 18 in response to Knowles’ unwelcome presence on campus.”...After these provocative communications, signs were posted throughout campus calling on students to “Shut Down Michael Knowles” by showing up at Cathedral Lawn on April 18 at 6:45 p.m.—one of the events the professor urged her students to attend....

....This proximity allowed the mob to throw smoke bombs and other incendiary devices into the crowd, as well as using a road flare to burn an effigy of Knowles. That action prevented the police from keeping the O’Hara Student Center free of threats, and it ultimately caused Pitt police to urge ISI to end the event before it concluded because the situation was “deteriorating.”

https://www.tampafp.com/university-demands-students-pay-18000-in-security/

But but but....Bernie Sanders wrote a book. You could own 3 homes too if you write a book...

...that nobody read.

"Our new Middle East peace envoy is Jared Kushner's ‘coffee boy,'" she said, referring to Avi Berkowitz. "Really. This position was previously held by Trump's real estate lawyer (Jason Greenblatt). Both are Zionist Jews"  - Kristin Mink

https://www.foxnews.com/media/maryland-democrat-declares-white-women-should-struck-down-from-leadership-dismantle-systemic-racism