makindollaz

UPDATE: Dalvin Cook Expected to Sign with the Jets

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I’m not going to reach early for D Cook, if I see him next up on my list I’ll take him at that point.  I like him as a low rb1,   But I’m hoping to get him later then that.   

What's the earliest round you'd take him? 

His current ADP looks to be 6th rd today, I draft in about two weeks both of my 14 team leagues.  Based on 14 teams I’ll slot him in the 4th rd.  I think some in those leagues will take him before then, and I’m okay with that.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

His current ADP looks to be 6th rd today, I draft in about two weeks both of my 14 team leagues.  Based on 14 teams I’ll slot him in the 4th rd.  I think some in those leagues will take him before then, and I’m okay with that.  

Never done a 14-team league before but I agree the RB will get very thin a lot faster with that many teams.  He fell mid-5th in a 12-team league I'm in so your projections look about right. 

21 minutes ago, DaBeerz said:

What's the earliest round you'd take him? 

8th... so no chance for me.

Just don't know what I'm getting from Cook in that crowded backfield. Feels like Jones & Dillon in Green Bay. Obviously Jets should score more.

Possibly meaningless, but Cook had much better stats in the first half last season than the second. And that was with the backfield to himself.

• Like 1