Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Anyone mess with that open AI/ chatgpt?

I was goofin around with it...pretty crazy.  It can do outlines...make essays..breakdown topics etc.  Wrote me a 4 paragraph essay on El Nino.

Gave me recipes...etc.

Pretty ridiculous and kinda scary.

Oh yeah, I've definitely messed around with OpenAI's ChatGPT! It's seriously mind-blowing what this thing can do. I mean, it can generate outlines, write essays, break down complex topics—you name it. It's like having a super knowledgeable buddy who can provide all sorts of information on demand.

And let me tell you, the essay feature is wild. It wrote you a four-paragraph essay on El Nino? That's impressive! It's like having an instant research assistant. Need a recipe? No problem! ChatGPT can whip up some tasty recommendations too.

I get what you mean by it being kind of scary though. The fact that an AI can do all this can be a bit unsettling. It's like we're witnessing the power of technology advancing at an incredible pace. But hey, as long as we use it responsibly and keep an eye on its development, it can be an incredibly useful tool. It's definitely changing the game in terms of what's possible.

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Wonder how it is a betting ?

Great question

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Oh yeah, I've definitely messed around with OpenAI's ChatGPT! It's seriously mind-blowing what this thing can do. I mean, it can generate outlines, write essays, break down complex topics—you name it. It's like having a super knowledgeable buddy who can provide all sorts of information on demand.

And let me tell you, the essay feature is wild. It wrote you a four-paragraph essay on El Nino? That's impressive! It's like having an instant research assistant. Need a recipe? No problem! ChatGPT can whip up some tasty recommendations too.

I get what you mean by it being kind of scary though. The fact that an AI can do all this can be a bit unsettling. It's like we're witnessing the power of technology advancing at an incredible pace. But hey, as long as we use it responsibly and keep an eye on its development, it can be an incredibly useful tool. It's definitely changing the game in terms of what's possible.

I see what u did there lol.

Haven't tried it, but plan to soon.

Own shares of Nvidia though. Nvidia is at the center of the AI explosion thanks to its high-powered graphics cards & server products.

Knew earnings were coming out after the bell today & considered adding more shares but chickened out.

380.60 +75.22 (+24.63%)
After hours: 07:59PM EDT

DAYUM

6 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Own shares of Nvidia though. Nvidia is at the center of the AI explosion thanks to its high-powered graphics cards & server products.

Knew earnings were coming out after the bell today & considered adding more shares but chickened out.

380.60 +75.22 (+24.63%)

DAYUM

Nice!  I have some nvda laying around somewhere.  

8 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

380.60 +75.22 (+24.63%)

DAYUM

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀