Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Now, the woke is even coming for actual competitive debate.....

On 5/26/2023 at 9:32 PM, RLLD said:

Dood, cite me when you use my sh!y. fock, I am duink....

LOL, will do. :thumbsup:

On 5/26/2023 at 6:25 PM, The Real timschochet said:

In case you didn’t notice, it wasn’t any of us dumb ass retards who started this discussion. IT NEVER IS. Because we know that in the real world the extremists on the left are a tiny minority. They don’t make a bit of difference to anyone’s life, and if you idiots would stop talking about them, NOBODY WOULD. 

so in other words, on the 3 stages of liberals defending all this crap:

1. its not happening.
2. its happening but its not widespread.
3. its everywhere and its too late to do anything about it.

You are still at #2?

meanwhile, the rest of the public is forced to take woke sensitivity training at work, must pass thru DEI screening checks for jobs, etc.

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

so in other words, on the 3 stages of liberals defending all this crap:

1. its not happening.
2. its happening but its not widespread.
3. its everywhere and its too late to do anything about it.

You are still at #2?

meanwhile, the rest of the public is forced to take woke sensitivity training at work, must pass thru DEI screening checks for jobs, etc.

I suppose I am at #2. I’m also at #2 when liberals warn me about Republicans becoming too authoritarian: my response is it’s happening but it’s not widespread.

I think extremism, on both sides, is a minority. I believe most people, liberals and conservatives alike, are centrist and reasonable. I like to think I am. 

Unfortunately there are a growing number of people on both sides who are convinced that the OTHER side is extremist and hates them. I don’t know if this viewpoint represents a majority yet but it’s getting there. I categorize you as a rather extreme (and sometimes crazy) member of this category. 

37 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I suppose I am at #2. I’m also at #2 when liberals warn me about Republicans becoming too authoritarian: my response is it’s happening but it’s not widespread.

I think extremism, on both sides, is a minority. I believe most people, liberals and conservatives alike, are centrist and reasonable. I like to think I am. 

Unfortunately there are a growing number of people on both sides who are convinced that the OTHER side is extremist and hates them. I don’t know if this viewpoint represents a majority yet but it’s getting there. I categorize you as a rather extreme (and sometimes crazy) member of this category. 

where has been one place where Republicans have become too authoritarian

and authoritarian doesnt refer to killing babies or stopping kids from mutilation, those are moral standpoints not political