Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

WR Jordan Addison Charged with Reckless Driving 140 mph

Oopsies... Damn...140 mph. That's just messed up.

PITTSBURGH -- Former Pitt Panthers receiver Jordan Addison has found himself in some trouble with his first NFL training camp set to begin in a week. 

Addison, who played for Pitt from 2020-21, was pulled over and charged with reckless driving by Minnesota State Patrol after he was clocked driving 140 miles per hour in a Lamborghini, according to a report from Sports Illustrated's Bill Enright. 

https://www.si.com/college/pittsburgh/football/pitt-panthers-jordan-addison-charged-reckless-driving

Darn it there goes the whole ff season.  My mocks that I’ve picked him on are now all ruined. 

57 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Darn it there goes the whole ff season.  My mocks that I’ve picked him on are now all ruined. 

Seriously, what is wrong with you? 

• Like 1

Tested clean for alcohol, I see this thread no longer being needed, who was the fool that started it.  Driving fast is fun times.  Done it a many times.   

Well, you give a kid a boatload of money that hes never seen before and this is one of the possible outcomes.

If I was 22 and had the cash I'd buy a car like that and probably drive it like that too.

Not the smartest move in the world... but thats what happens.

17 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Seriously, what is wrong with you? 

What's wrong with him? For starters he holds a grudge. The tenants of Christianity are love and forgiveness. While he poses as a devout Christian he clearly is not. He's as devout as Biden and Pelosi.

Just ignore him. Better yet pray for him.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ray_T said:

Well, you give a kid a boatload of money that hes never seen before and this is one of the possible outcomes.

If I was 22 and had the cash I'd buy a car like that and probably drive it like that too.

Not the smartest move in the world... but thats what happens.

Really? I guess I'm more of an off roader. Got my Jeep Wrangler and my 4 wheel drive and I'm not putting other people in danger. No chance I would go 140 in a 55 down the roads of America. Never would have.  

2 hours ago, wolves111 said:

What's wrong with him? For starters he holds a grudge. The tenants of Christianity are love and forgiveness. While he poses as a devout Christian he clearly is not. He's as devout as Biden and Pelosi.

Just ignore him. Better yet pray for him.

Just sad. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Really? I guess I'm more of an off roader. Got my Jeep Wrangler and my 4 wheel drive and I'm not putting other people in danger. No chance I would go 140 in a 55 down the roads of America. Never would have.  

ok I wouldnt drive it like that in a residential area but down a highway without a lot of traffic?   Probably.   

Almost everyone wants to know what it feels like to be in a car like that going at top speed.   When I was a kid I had a suped up car that I drove at 120 MPH on the highway a handful of times.    Not the smartest move but it is what it is.

I can also see the attraction of offroading.   but not everyone dreams of a Jeep.   some people dream of a Ferrari or Lambo.

either way, you throw a pile of money at a kid at that age, its a guarantee stupid things will happen.   sometimes its fast cars, sometimes drugs, sometimes parties, sometimes gambling..... the list goes on.  I'm sure you can think of 10 or 20 other stupid things you can do at that age when you have more money than you know what to do with.

its likely a lack of maturity.   To be expected at that age.

Not saying its a good thing but  it shouldnt be unexpected.   Not all young men have the maturity to control themselves at that age with that kind of bank account.

Some older people cant even do it.

3 hours ago, Ray_T said:

ok I wouldnt drive it like that in a residential area but down a highway without a lot of traffic?   Probably.   

Almost everyone wants to know what it feels like to be in a car like that going at top speed.   When I was a kid I had a suped up car that I drove at 120 MPH on the highway a handful of times.    Not the smartest move but it is what it is.

I can also see the attraction of offroading.   but not everyone dreams of a Jeep.   some people dream of a Ferrari or Lambo.

either way, you throw a pile of money at a kid at that age, its a guarantee stupid things will happen.   sometimes its fast cars, sometimes drugs, sometimes parties, sometimes gambling..... the list goes on.  I'm sure you can think of 10 or 20 other stupid things you can do at that age when you have more money than you know what to do with.

its likely a lack of maturity.   To be expected at that age.

Not saying its a good thing but  it shouldnt be unexpected.   Not all young men have the maturity to control themselves at that age with that kind of bank account.

Some older people cant even do it.

Agreed, in high school i own a 72 olds, oh boy that car was real fast.  Good times.  

4 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Lol, speed bumps don’t count as four wheeling.  

10 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Lol, speed bumps don’t count as four wheeling.  

ok corky...

• Like 1