Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Has anyone ever been witch hunted more than Trump?

On 8/2/2023 at 5:57 AM, RLLD said:

Allow me to turn this around for a moment.  What if you are correct and Trump is elected?  What might HE do to all these people and agencies that conspired to ruin him? I have a pointed concern that he might come in with vengeance.  But lets assume, for the moment, that he comes in solely with the intent to clean up an obviously corrupt DOJ.....I am not confident he avoids crossing the line into a witch-hunt against those who have criminlized the DOJ....and that bothers me, quite a bit actually....

Look, its really simple.  Just check out history.

1.  The colonials who sought revolution in 1776 were a minority.  Most of the public wanted to stay a part of the UK.  The revolt won because France and some Germans helped turned the tide.  Cornwallis only surrendered when the french fleet pinne him in.

2.  The Confederacy lost because France refused to help them when asked.

3.  The democrat party is bigger than the GOP at this point.  So, for the GOP to win, Trump need to win and forge an alliance with nations willing to defy the left.  Trump was already headed that way in his first term by publicly befriending Putin and talking about exiting NATO.  For a second term, he need to exit NATO, forge an alliance with Russia, India, etc. and make his side the bigger one.  Probably the best way to turn the country around is to declare Mexico a failed state and invade them.   The democrats will raise holy hell about it, which is what Trump would want.  Then forge a coalition with Russia and India to go in and clean up Mexico.  Along the way he can clean up many US cities with democrat influence under the guise that they suffer from mexican influence.  

But at this point, the dmeocrats are so damn close to forging a dictatorshp in the US that blood will be spilled to repair the damage the left has caused.  theres no solution where it is peaceful.  maybe 25 years ago it could have been done peacefully, but not now.

the short of it is the US must stop being a NATO nation and become a BRICS nation to stop the left.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Look, its really simple.  Just check out history.

1.  The colonials who sought revolution in 1776 were a minority.  Most of the public wanted to stay a part of the UK.  The revolt won because France and some Germans helped turned the tide.  Cornwallis only surrendered when the french fleet pinne him in.

2.  The Confederacy lost because France refused to help them when asked.

3.  The democrat party is bigger than the GOP at this point.  So, for the GOP to win, Trump need to win and forge an alliance with nations willing to defy the left.  Trump was already headed that way in his first term by publicly befriending Putin and talking about exiting NATO.  For a second term, he need to exit NATO, forge an alliance with Russia, India, etc. and make his side the bigger one.  Probably the best way to turn the country around is to declare Mexico a failed state and invade them.   The democrats will raise holy hell about it, which is what Trump would want.  Then forge a coalition with Russia and India to go in and clean up Mexico.  Along the way he can clean up many US cities with democrat influence under the guise that they suffer from mexican influence.  

But at this point, the dmeocrats are so damn close to forging a dictatorshp in the US that blood will be spilled to repair the damage the left has caused.  theres no solution where it is peaceful.  maybe 25 years ago it could have been done peacefully, but not now.

the short of it is the US must stop being a NATO nation and become a BRICS nation to stop the left.

Well....I cannot say that your post has allayed my fears.....

13 hours ago, RLLD said:

Well....I cannot say that your post has allayed my fears.....

How about this. 

biden has made the US dependent on russia and india for its oil.  So all they need to do is cut off the spigot in the next year. Gas prices will soar and plenty will blame Biden for it to the point Trump easily wins the election.  Russia and india control our election fate now. 

face it.  Biden is a one termer and trump is 47. 

How about this. 

biden has made the US dependent on russia and india for its oil.  So all they need to do is cut off the spigot in the next year. Gas prices will soar and plenty will blame Biden for it to the point Trump easily wins the election.  Russia and india control our election fate now. 

Oh yes, for sure.   Biden's early moves made it possible and plausible for Russia to do this little war in Ukraine, and this war on energy is certainly part of that. 

He'll be in hospice before the next election. It's bad