Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

Sunday night football

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Last night was an utter train wreck. He does that 2 or 3 more times, something has to happen, but he won't.

Let's not forget, that first drive, then marched down the field, and they looked good.  Then you had a false start on Thomas, who didn't have a false start all last year.  Then you have a bad snap by the rookie center in the rain.  Then you kick the FG, but it's blocked, and then picked up and returned for a TD, and Thomas pulls his hammy chasing him down.  The whole game turned on a dime.  After the Saquon pass hit pick 6, it was all over, there is no coming back.  Dallas is built to play with the lead, NYG had no shot.

right, so why would you already be talking about benching Daniel Jones? 

Last night was a train wreck. I do not think Daniel Jones was a train wreck, I don't think he's your franchise QB but doesn't mean last night was a result of him. If HE plays like a train wreck for a few games, then maybe they could bench him... I just don't see it happening. 

Giants are also not built to come from behind. More so to win close games. 

I expected us to win, but certainly not in such dominating fashion. NY isn’t the only offense this team is going to slap silly, this defense is straight up nasty… That being said, I do think NY has some serious concerns going forward. 

NY’s last 2 games were on the biggest of stages, the whole world watching, and both times they were flat out drilled - ran out of the stadium. The offensive line they’ve invested so much draft capital in, isn’t living up to billing. If they’re going to get back on track, they have to get that unit right. 

As far as Dallas, I think we’re really good. But until we show we can beat SF and PHi, we’re still 3rd best in the NFC (at best). 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Last night was an utter train wreck. He does that 2 or 3 more times, something has to happen, but he won't.

Let's not forget, that first drive, then marched down the field, and they looked good.  Then you had a false start on Thomas, who didn't have a false start all last year.  Then you have a bad snap by the rookie center in the rain.  Then you kick the FG, but it's blocked, and then picked up and returned for a TD, and Thomas pulls his hammy chasing him down.  The whole game turned on a dime.  After the Saquon pass hit pick 6, it was all over, there is no coming back.  Dallas is built to play with the lead, NYG had no shot.

3rd grade game summary for people who already watched the game. 🤣

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Cruzer said:

I expected us to win, but certainly not in such dominating fashion. NY isn’t the only offense this team is going to slap silly, this defense is straight up nasty… That being said, I do think NY has some serious concerns going forward. 

NY’s last 2 games were on the biggest of stages, the whole world watching, and both times they were flat out drilled - ran out of the stadium. The offensive line they’ve invested so much draft capital in, isn’t living up to billing. If they’re going to get back on track, they have to get that unit right. 

As far as Dallas, I think we’re really good. But until we show we can beat SF and PHi, we’re still 3rd best in the NFC (at best). 

Dallas has mostly owned the Eagles the past few years. San Fran has Dallas # though.

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, MDC said:

Dallas has mostly owned the Eagles the past few years. San Fran has Dallas # though.

Well, we’ve not owned “this” Eagles team tho. You guys are loaded on the defensive front and possess the one thing that really kills us - a running QB. And for sure SF has had our # of late. 

For the 1st time in a long while, Dallas has a team that’s built to be physical - to punch back when teams try to manhandle them. The games between us all will be fun to watch….. And we 3 better keep an eye on DET and GB too.