Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Who would you prioritize?

12 team ppr with two flex spots 2 rb 2 wr 1 qb. 
Roster is as follows:

cousins

etienne, Aaron Jones, perine

t hill, devonta smith, Michael Thomas,, Christian Watson, jsn, van Jefferson 

- only have 4 bench spots. Have the first waiver priority. These guys are available (will drop Jefferson);

puca

kyren Williams

Anthony Richardson 

tyler Allgeier 

gus edwards 

jakobi Meyers 

I need RB depth for sure, but also am very tempted to bite on Puca. Richardson is great but cousins is very good and can’t carry 2 qb with 4 bench spots. Who would you grab? 

K Williams, if it was a half ppr I would say Edwards.  

8 hours ago, weepaws said:

K Williams, if it was a half ppr I would say Edwards.  

I was able to grab both puka and k Williams- dropped van Jefferson and jsn.  I have lot of wrs. 

would you rather have dropped Hollywood than jsn? Or, would you leave it as is, or even drop Hollywood for Richardson? Again, weary of 2 Qb with only 4 bench spots but if he’s special and cousins has crappy matchups might be worth it? 

On 9/12/2023 at 6:27 PM, himmystyles said:

I need RB depth for sure, but also am very tempted to bite on Puca.

Puca is a nice talent and probably a safer pickup.   He is worth picking up for sure but so is K williams.

RB is a harder position to fill and you have a need at the position, so I'd put in a priority wire pick for williams.

6 hours ago, Ray_T said:

Puca is a nice talent and probably a safer pickup.   He is worth picking up for sure but so is K williams.

RB is a harder position to fill and you have a need at the position, so I'd put in a priority wire pick for williams.

I got both of them on waivers but dropped jsn to get Williams. Would u rather have dropped Hollywood brown instead? 

3 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

I got both of them on waivers but dropped jsn to get Williams. Would u rather have dropped Hollywood brown instead? 

I didn’t see Hollywood mentioned on your roster. 

I would have held on to JSN. I don’t have much interest in starting Hollywood until Kyler is back. 

46 minutes ago, show me the murray said:

I didn’t see Hollywood mentioned on your roster. 

I would have held on to JSN. I don’t have much interest in starting Hollywood until Kyler is back. 

Yeah. Issue is if I drop Hollywood he most certainly will be picked up and held until kyler returns. I just have too many wide receivers and would rather of had puka than jsn.  I could try and claim jsn again off waivers and drop Hollywood but it’s hard to let go of a wr1 on a team even if they stink lol.  

I would keep Hollywood.  

6 hours ago, himmystyles said:

he just got dropped in one of my leagues.

I do think Brown should be rostered but you probably dont wanna start him unless you actually dont have better options.   once Kyler Murray returns he should put up solid stats.  problem is you likely need to wait a few weeks to get to that point.

its a judgement call.     I'd keep an eye on the Kyler murray situation.  if it is looking like hes gone beyond week 8 or 9 you may want to look at dropping Brown if hes not producing.

I'd give it another week or so before doing that if possible.   but if someone you really like is on the wire you may want to think about it.

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

I would keep Hollywood.  

Would u roll with cousins tonight or cut him for any of the following:

Richardson 

goff

love 

geno smith

purdy

I can’t carry two qbs so if I do it they will be my starter here on out. 

26 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

Richardson 

goff

love 

geno smith

purdy

cousins is pretty good. 

underrated QB and his teams Defense isnt good which means he cant play conservative.  he needs to put up points.

dont get me wrong I like Goff and Richardson too but I prefer Cousins.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

cousins is pretty good. 

underrated QB and his teams Defense isnt good which means he cant play conservative.  he needs to put up points.

dont get me wrong I like Goff and Richardson too but I prefer Cousins.

I just wish his matchup didn’t suck so bad tonight haha. One more question- go perine or Williams this week? I have to start puka too. Jones being out hurts me Bigtime. 

58 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

Richardson 

goff

love 

geno smith

purdy

I like Purdy, and then Love.  I think Cousins production even with Jefferson recess this season.  Good luck.