Sign in to follow this  
Mark91G

Eagle RB

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

🎉🥳 the Bears.  Did you have the cops called out again today, while you were busy yelling at the radio in your car.  🥺loser.  

:lol:

18 hours ago, weepaws said:

I’ve never found playing ff that difficult, I just draft, and set a lineup, it’s obvious that it’s more difficult for you needed all that help.  

Ps I hope you bring lots of Lysol.  

We don't have Lysol, we have Cleaners come once a week, to get rid of the smell of Wings, Ribs, nachos, beer.

It's good to seek out help from people who actually watch the games and know the game.  Instead of quoting the Bible (not helping anyone on an FF Board) you should put "I don't actually watch any football games and never played the game" (that would help everyone on an FF Board seeking advice).  Thanks for helping out. 

Yea you need Lysol.  

I believe in freedom of speech, in which you clearly don’t, so I can use that freedom on speech to post my Bible verses that obvious bother you.   

I don’t watch any football games, not a single one, I haven’t since 2010, stoped watching highlights in 2017.  

But I cannot lie I have played the game.  Let’s see what else did you want me to say.  

If you’re seeking ff advice just ask plasma george, he and his 4-5 ex football players have all the answers.   

Thanks.  

22 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Yea you need Lysol.  

I believe in freedom of speech, in which you clearly don’t, so I can use that freedom on speech to post my Bible verses that obvious bother you.   

I don’t watch any football games, not a single one, I haven’t since 2010, stoped watching highlights in 2017.  

But I cannot lie I have played the game.  Let’s see what else did you want me to say.  

If you’re seeking ff advice just ask plasma george, he and his 4-5 ex football players have all the answers.   

Thanks.  

I believe in Freedom of Speech, and I believe it has appropriate time and a place.

Do you think on your bible boards the other forum members care about your FF roster ?  Now you understand.

Anytime is a good time for freedom of speech, don’t cap freedom.  

The other forum, which would be the geek club has people posting their ff rosters, so again don’t cap freedom.  

Now you understand.  

Thanks.