Sign in to follow this  
wolves111

Trade Offer

I realize this should be posted on A Little Help but it seems that gets very little attention. Sorry for deviating from the rules.

Anyway, I was offered Puka, K Williams and A. Cooper for Cee Dee, Spears, and Bateman. Essentially, he wants Cee Dee for the two LA rookies. Since my rb's are crap I'm giving it some thought but not sure if the two rookies can sustain their success all season. Kupp coming back as well.

Anyone have an opinion? It's full ppr.

that is a steep price to pay.  unless you have exceptional depth at WR I'd say thats probably a no.

you are trading a high value low risk asset for some medium value high risk assets.

its possible it does work out for you but historically these kind of deals dont often work out.

Just now, Ray_T said:

that is a steep price to pay.  unless you have exceptional depth at WR I'd say thats probably a no.

you are trading a high value low risk asset for some medium value high risk assets.

its possible it does work out for you but historically these kind of deals dont often work out.

Yeah, I know. I'm going to counter with Higgins rather than Cee Dee. I have K. Allen, G. Davis, Reynolds. He'll turn it down because Cee Dee is obviously the guy he wants. 

Thx for the comment.

Bateman is worthless so take him out of this. I'd be hesitant to give up Spears, I think he has league winner potential, and Henry is closing in on the end. If you can get Tyjae out I might do it. Amari Cooper, and Puca+ Kyren Williams. That's pretty good value. Looking at a Trade value chart (CBS) Cee Dee is worth 28 points, (assuming ppr), and Cooper and Puca are worth 14 points each, so a wash. Kyren is worth 13 points so at worst its a slight upgrade for you.

• Thanks 1

might make it an easier evaluation if we saw your whole team as well as the scoring rules

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

might make it an easier evaluation if we saw your whole team as well as the scoring rules

Ppr, 6 pts all tds, standard lineup of qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, te etc

Burrow, Geno Smith

Charbonnet, Pierce, Spears, Montgomery, Reynolds’s, J Kelly 

K Allen, Cee Dee, Davis, Higgins, Reynolds, Bateman 

Engram, Ferguson

1 hour ago, wolves111 said:

Ppr, 6 pts all tds, standard lineup of qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, te etc

Burrow, Geno Smith

Charbonnet, Pierce, Spears, Montgomery, Reynolds’s, J Kelly 

K Allen, Cee Dee, Davis, Higgins, Reynolds, Bateman 

Engram, Ferguson

Now that the Rams traded Akers, I'd definitely take that offer.  With the RB's you have, you need a starter you can rely on.  If you really want to hang on to some Spears, see if he'll just do Lamb for Nacua and Williams.

the more I look at this the more I actually dont mind it.

to start:

3 hours ago, wolves111 said:

Puka, K Williams and A. Cooper for Cee Dee, Spears, and Bateman

Puka is Puka.  I do think hes a low end WR2 with high upside.  might even be a low end WR1 if Kupp wasnt waiting in the wings to take back a lot of his targets.

Williams looks like hes locked in as the RB.   at this point hes still a bit of an unknown..  he potentially could be a low end RB1 but In trade I'd value him as a low to mid range RB2.

Cooper is a low end WR1

these 3 for  Ceedee.   Spears has value in dynasty but in redraft, I think hes a high end RB3 or low end RB2 unless Henry gets hurt or misses time.  he might be better than Kyren Williams in the long term but right now I'd say williams is more valuable

Bateman is a throw in.  I dont place much value on him.

so in redraft I like the deal.

Ceedee isnt as proficient at TD as I thought, hes actually more of a yardage guy, and for this reason I think in redraft this deal is good.

in keeper/dynasty its not as clear cut but I think I'd still make the deal but Spears has more significant value in future years.

Take it. You need it. You gotta win now in 13 game regular seasons. Can't afford to lose too many early.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1