Sign in to follow this  
Chickie

Update: Deshaun Watson Not Expected to Play - Browns add PJ Walker

PJ Walker has been added from the Browns practice squad to the active roster. Rumors and propaganda has it that Watson is a true GTD with the balky shoulder. Dorian Thompson-Robinson, who acquitted himself well in the meaningless preseason is the clear #2. Tom-Rob could be a decent stash for those needing a backup or hard up in Superflex plays.

3 hours ago, LaChup said:

I'd prefer PJ Butter over PJ Walker any day.

I prefer PJ Masks.   oops maybe I've been watching too much of the kids cartoons

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

I prefer PJ Masks.   oops maybe I've been watching too much of the kids cartoons

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

Any relation to PJ Sparkles?

1 hour ago, Chickie said:

Any relation to PJ Sparkles?

no idea.  I have been watching too many of the kids cartoons but I dont pay that much attention.

• Confused 1

Ford owner here, how badly do yall think Watson sitting affects Ford? Is it enough to put him on your bench? 

I’ve gotta pick 2 RB’s to start today out of Ford, Stevenson & Achane. Already left 34 points on the bench with D-Mont on Thursday so I need to make sure I get this one right. Who would y’all roll with?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.. 

1 hour ago, ramz04 said:

Ford owner here, how badly do yall think Watson sitting affects Ford? Is it enough to put him on your bench? 

I’ve gotta pick 2 RB’s to start today out of Ford, Stevenson & Achane. Already left 34 points on the bench with D-Mont on Thursday so I need to make sure I get this one right. Who would y’all roll with?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.. 

Ford owner myself and I’m starting him over the two slugs from Pittsburgh and Rashaad White. Lots of screens in a PPR works.