Sign in to follow this  
ramz04

Keaton Mitchell — RB — BAL

Mitchell (shoulder) could be activated from IR this week, according to head coach John Harbaugh,Jonas Shaffer of TheBaltimoreBanner.com reports.

Spin: Mitchell suffered the injury in the team's second preseason game and was placed on injured reserve Aug. 31. After missing the mandatory four games, the running back is eligible to return to the active roster and play as soon as Sunday against the Steelers. However, even if activated this week, the team will have a 21-day window to add him to the 53-man roster, so there's no guarantee he'll be suiting up in Week 5.

Dude runs a 4.37 and wowed in the preseason. He’s a lottery ticket stash if you have room. He’s a no brainer add on yahoo considering you can stash him on the IR. 

Any raven homers wanna chime in?
  • Thanks 1

Definitely worth the stash, my only worry is he will track like Khalil Herbert. Similar size and skill set with a crowded backfield and a mobile QB that steals TDs. The positive vs Herbert is that he has a little more speed, and the Ravens should have more favorable game scripts than Da Bears.

3 hours ago, ramz04 said:

Mitchell (shoulder) could be activated from IR this week, according to head coach John Harbaugh,Jonas Shaffer of TheBaltimoreBanner.com reports.

Spin: Mitchell suffered the injury in the team's second preseason game and was placed on injured reserve Aug. 31. After missing the mandatory four games, the running back is eligible to return to the active roster and play as soon as Sunday against the Steelers. However, even if activated this week, the team will have a 21-day window to add him to the 53-man roster, so there's no guarantee he'll be suiting up in Week 5.

Dude runs a 4.37 and wowed in the preseason. He’s a lottery ticket stash if you have room. He’s a no brainer add on yahoo considering you can stash him on the IR. 

Any raven homers wanna chime in?

Do you think he's a more valuable stash than Spears of Tenn or McLaughlin of Denver?

37 minutes ago, gridirongoofs said:

Do you think he's a more valuable stash than Spears of Tenn or McLaughlin of Denver?

No, I don’t think so.. 

• Thanks 1

I think he's def worth a stash. I picked him up and threw him into my IR spot as soon as Dobbins went down. Mitchell has juice and is far superior to any tailback they have. The problem is that the Ravens have a history of being totally ok with using old veteran RBs or committees...so Mitchell's path to feature back status is very capped. 

1 hour ago, gridirongoofs said:

Spears is the one.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/4/2023 at 3:54 PM, rallo said:

Definitely worth the stash, my only worry is he will track like Khalil Herbert. Similar size and skill set with a crowded backfield and a mobile QB that steals TDs. The positive vs Herbert is that he has a little more speed, and the Ravens should have more favorable game scripts than Da Bears.

Herbert's got like 30 pounds on him.