Sign in to follow this  
mtrat

Mostert for JTaylor Trade?

I have RBs Mostert and ZMoss (plus SBarkley, NHarris, CHubbard) and WRs Ridley, GWilson, ACooper, NCollins, Dionte Johnson and Jamieson Williams
He has RBs Achane and Taylor (plus Etienne and nothing else at Rb) and WRs CLamb, DSmith, CSutton, Jaxon SN and JJefferson

Start 2RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex

Do you see giving Mostert for Taylor as a fair trade?  Or would a package of Moss and one of my receivers be worth Achane?  I’ll have to drop a bench player next week to activate Johnson from IR.

TIA for any feedback

I think Mostert for Taylor is an even trade, don’t see anyone gaining much.  Moss plus a wr for Achane might be the one that the other owners takes.  

Personally I’d just hold Mostert 

You can't trade Mostert while Achane is on IR, focus on trading ZMoss before his value drop. Wilson won't be a threat. I wouldn't trade for Achane as a Mostert owner and plus Achane is out 5 weeks minimum or more.

7 minutes ago, chochoking said:

You can't trade Mostert while Achane is on IR, focus on trading ZMoss before his value drop. Wilson won't be a threat. I wouldn't trade for Achane as a Mostert owner and plus Achane is out 5 weeks minimum or more.

What do you think one can get for Moss in ppr? I don't have Taylor either. 

T. Lockett    
D. Johnson    
T. McLaurin
J. Conner    
R. Stevenson    
R. White

I would do it this week or next but the sooner the better. The risk is the backfield is split evenly but $42 Million says probably not.

20 minutes ago, chochoking said:

T. Lockett    
D. Johnson    
T. McLaurin
J. Conner    
R. Stevenson    
R. White

I would do it this week or next but the sooner the better. The risk is the backfield is split evenly but $42 Million says probably not.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, mtrat said:

I have RBs Mostert and ZMoss (plus SBarkley, NHarris, CHubbard) and WRs Ridley, GWilson, ACooper, NCollins, Dionte Johnson and Jamieson Williams
He has RBs Achane and Taylor (plus Etienne and nothing else at Rb) and WRs CLamb, DSmith, CSutton, Jaxon SN and JJefferson

Start 2RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex

Do you see giving Mostert for Taylor as a fair trade?  Or would a package of Moss and one of my receivers be worth Achane?  I’ll have to drop a bench player next week to activate Johnson from IR.

TIA for any feedback

I would package ZMoss + GWilson for D. Smith or ZMoss for C. Sutton straight up or ZMoss +  NCollins for JTaylor. but if you can move ZMoss AND GWilson, thats a win win for you. He has no options but to take what you offer, he lost Achane and JJ