Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Who to replace Cousins?

6 points for both passing and rushing TDS with yardage bonuses. Which of these options do you like best? In first place by a large margin so looking at playoff schedule (weeks 15-17) especially.  

We only have 4 bench spots so it’s very difficult to carry two qbs, although with Christian Watson looking like a legit drop candidate I might be able to.

My main considerations right now are Murray, Wilson, Howell and  Carr.  See below. 

sam Howell - has been very good lately. A couple rough matchups and SF in the finals and still a bye week. 

Will Levis- easier to mid range matchups ros but is he for real and will he start over Tanny. Not really considering right now. 

Jordan love- easy then tougher schedule; Already had bye; offense looks terrible. 

kyler Murray- still to be activated, and who knows how he will look. Easiest schedule and very juicy matchups for the semis and finals, but lots of unknowns. Our league went to 6 points for passing tds as the rushing qbs were just too valuable. Really considering him but risky. 

Derek Carr- streaky and seems unreliable, but good past 4 games.  Bye coming up quickly in week 11. Relatively easy schedule. 

minshew- bye coming up quickly. Easier schedule. Less sexy option but seems like he’s reliable. 

mayfield- good as of late; no bye.  Not bad schedule but some tough matchups including NO in the finals. 

russell Wilson- bye next week and two tough matchups but easy after that including easy playoff schedule.  Is actually 10th ranked qb  if I got him I would need to grab someone else, drop them then pick him up for ros. 

Howell. 

Agree on Howell. In my QB heavy scoring league, over the past 4 weeks he's 3rd in pts, only trailing Hurts & Mahomes.

For the season, he's #5

Next in line would be Derek Carr, who's been coming on over the past 4 weeks.