Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Bears RBs

With Herbert coming back soon, who do you feel will have more value ros?  If you could own any of them, who would you rather have from here on out? 

Who the fock knows.

Herbert was going to be the main guy, and had some decent success before the injury, but he’s never been a bellow or anything close to it before, and possibly just cannot hold up under significant touches.

Foreman, a journeyman guy, maybe he has some relevance especially if Herbert were to get hurt again.

Roschon, the relative unknown. The most upside perhaps, but probably because we haven’t seen his downside yet. Coaches seem quite reluctant to fully turn it over to him yet for whatever reason.

None are great, all are justifiable as holds at least 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Who the fock knows.

Herbert was going to be the main guy, and had some decent success before the injury, but he’s never been a bellow or anything close to it before, and possibly just cannot hold up under significant touches.

Foreman, a journeyman guy, maybe he has some relevance especially if Herbert were to get hurt again.

Roschon, the relative unknown. The most upside perhaps, but probably because we haven’t seen his downside yet. Coaches seem quite reluctant to fully turn it over to him yet for whatever reason.

None are great, all are justifiable as holds at least 

Would u drop foreman to try to claim either of the other two ?

32 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

Would u drop foreman to try to claim either of the other two ?

I probably would drop Foreman for Herbert

Herbert is probably going to be their rb1 upon his due to be short return, I would keep Foreman.  

1 minute ago, himmystyles said:

for those of you who own foreman with short benches, what r u doing with him?  

Options?

cut him. needed a TE

used him for his 3 TD outburst. my RB's are Barkley, Javonte Williams, Achane, Kyren Williams and Pierce.

didn't need Foreman anymore. 

my guess is they are going to ride Robinson/Herbert train the rest of the season

33 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

for those of you who own foreman with short benches, what r u doing with him?  

I’m sitting him. Tuff matchup @ NO, timeshare with Roschon and Evans. I mean in a bye week pinch and options limited, I guess you could do worse. He’ll see maybe 10 touches as Chicago is a run first offense especially with the rookie. 

9 minutes ago, Chickie said:

I’m sitting him. Tuff matchup @ NO, timeshare with Roschon and Evans. I mean in a bye week pinch and options limited, I guess you could do worse. He’ll see maybe 10 touches as Chicago is a run first offense especially with the rookie. 

Do u consider him droppable with short benches? In first but can let him go for Douglas if needed- thinking ROS value. 

Yeah he’s dropable with Herbert coming back probably Week 10, short week. I think Fields will be back too. Plus the Bears have a Week 13 bye.

1 hour ago, John Fox said:

cut him. needed a TE

used him for his 3 TD outburst. my RB's are Barkley, Javonte Williams, Achane, Kyren Williams and Pierce.

didn't need Foreman anymore. 

my guess is they are going to ride Robinson/Herbert train the rest of the season

Doesn’t sound like you have short benches.  So it’s not the same.  Thanks. 

I don’t have a short bench, I can and I will hold, just a matter of time when both Herbert and R J miss more time once they fully return.  

15 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I don’t have a short bench, I can and I will hold, just a matter of time when both Herbert and R J miss more time once they fully return.  

We only have 4 spots and no ir. One of those is being used by Kyren so it’s a tough spot. Being in first helps to soften the blow. 

15 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

We only have 4 spots and no ir. One of those is being used by Kyren so it’s a tough spot. Being in first helps to soften the blow. 

I know you have mentioned that before.  It’s a tough situation, I think in your case he’s not worth keeping imo. 

• Thanks 1