Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

The Bestest Songs About Your City

Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash 

Eagles-Take It Easy

”Sitting on a corner in Tucson Arizona, what such a fine site to see. There’s a girl my lord in a flatbed Ford slowing down to look at me”

2 hours ago, patweisers44 said:

Windsor, Ontario can have Don't Stop Believin'

My wife grew up in Dearborn Heights, and she can't listen to that song without saying "there is no South Detroit!" :D

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Eagles-Take It Easy

”Sitting on a corner in Tucson Arizona, what such a fine site to see. There’s a girl my lord slowing down to look at me”

It's Winslow, not Tucson, but I'll claim it. :cheers:

somehow I've never been there, or in the NE part of the State in general.  The Painted Desert area is supposedly beautiful,  I plan to go in the next year.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It's Winslow, not Tucson, but I'll claim it. :cheers:

somehow I've never been there, or in the NE part of the State in general.  The Painted Desert area is supposedly beautiful,  I plan to go in the next year.  :thumbsup:

I flew my family to Vegas. Rented a big tampon looking van. Drove to the Grand Canyon for Fourth of July weekend. I got to drive down route66 to get there. Amazing history and scenery. Wish I would have been in an old convertible Cadillac. Good times. Put it on your bucket list. Vegas and the Grand Canyon. :cheers:

2 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I flew my family to Vegas. Rented a big tampon looking van. Drove to the Grand Canyon for Fourth of July weekend. I got to drive down route66 to get there. Amazing history and scenery. Wish I would have been in an old convertible Cadillac. Good times. Put it on your bucket list. Vegas and the Grand Canyon. :cheers:

I've been to Vegas a bunch. The Canyon, only once, a long time ago. Next time will be for a rim to rim hike, or maybe rim to rim to rim.  I just read about a 92 yr old dood who did the rim to rim, he's a stud, prolly focked a young chick to celebrate.

For Winslow, my thought is a loop with Taos-Los Alamos in NM, and Bryce Canyon in UT.  :cheers:

Three of the best things to do there are the donkeys ride to the bottom. It’s easy walking down, but coming up is a biotch.It takes twice as long to get back up. Then white water rafting in the Colorado River. Amazingly beautiful time. Next, a helicopter tour of the canyon. I and cool pops were speechless and just amazed. To think that hundreds of millions years ago, a small stream  created this incredible work of the universe.mind blowing experience. I got misty eyed while understanding its greatness. 

21 hours ago, jerryskids said:

My wife grew up in Dearborn Heights, and she can't listen to that song without saying "there is no South Detroit!" :D

Grew up in Dearborn.  What HS did she go to?

14 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

Grew up in Dearborn.  What HS did she go to?

Crestwood.  You?