Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

Need a QB: bottom of the barrel..

Fields' injury is really hurting my (auto drafted) team.  (My return flight from DAL-FTW was canceled, returning from a vacation..)  I "was" rolling with Ridder.  What's out there:

1. TEN QB2 W. Levis: monster first week.  PIT has a ferocious pass rush, in PIT..

2.  IND QB2 G. Minshew: I read that L/W, the opponent's defense dropped three sure INTs..  This week, at the .. docile Panthers.

3.  ATL QB2 T. Heinicke: I rolled with him some in 2022; "decent."  Home vs. a MIN team which just lost its Pro Bowl QB.

4.  Also: Daniel Jones, Kenny Pickett, and Mac Jones.

Thoughts?  I was going to put in a bid for Levis.  But, just changed it to Heinicke.

42 minutes ago, Bills04 said:

Fields' injury is really hurting my (auto drafted) team.  (My return flight from DAL-FTW was canceled, returning from a vacation..)  I "was" rolling with Ridder.  What's out there:

1. TEN QB2 W. Levis: monster first week.  PIT has a ferocious pass rush, in PIT..

2.  IND QB2 G. Minshew: I read that L/W, the opponent's defense dropped three sure INTs..  This week, at the .. docile Panthers.

3.  ATL QB2 T. Heinicke: I rolled with him some in 2022; "decent."  Home vs. a MIN team which just lost its Pro Bowl QB.

4.  Also: Daniel Jones, Kenny Pickett, and Mac Jones.

Thoughts?  I was going to put in a bid for Levis.  But, just changed it to Heinicke.

I like Heinicke too. I’ll give you a sneaky pick, Mac Jones. Hey, we’re talking bottom of the barrel anyway. I’d say Pickett decent match v a porous Tenn pass D. But we don’t know how effective he will be post rib injury. Levis is the sexy pick but the Pittsburgh D is substantially better at home than the road, plus the short week. I’m looking for that D that come up big v the rookie facing a genuine pass rush.

Minshew 

Just changed my FA pickup again.  Saw that ATL WR1 D. London's groin is bothering him.  Gives ATL more reason to pound the rock (even) more than they usually do..

Now bidding for Minshew.

What Chickie briefly said: although not projected high in points,  Mac Jones has a great matchup this week. What weepaws said: Minshew. He is throwing a ton. Hummm…  I think I’d play Jones. Would definitely buy some extra toilet paper before the game starts though.