Sign in to follow this  
gridirongoofs

In a "good" pickle? ppr pick 3

I played Moore on Thursday because I wasn't sure of A. Jones status. So now I need to pick 3 from the group. I'm leaning towards A. Jones, Kirk and Hopkins.

Kirk (SF), Hopkins (@ TB), A.Jones (@ Pitt), Monty (@Chrgers), D. Henry.

Agree with Kirk & Hopkins; both should be solid plays. No Zay Jones again for Jax, which should boost Kirk nicely. Hopkins has a solid matchup. 

The last time i voted to bench DMont, he scored close to 40 points. Not even close to the last or most embarrassing mistake I’ll make. Still, the outbreak of Gibbs & the better-than-average LAC run-D does give me pause.

I think I’d choose Henry as your 3rd, over both Jones & DMont. It’s close & maybe an impossible-to-fet-right decision. I feel like JLove will have to throw  lots to beat Pitt…doesn’t bode esp well for Jones/Dillon. @Tenn, it seems that the new qb there will need to lean on Henry to get a win. 

I would replace Jones with the Montgomery 

7 hours ago, Lake209 said:

Agree with Kirk & Hopkins; both should be solid plays. No Zay Jones again for Jax, which should boost Kirk nicely. Hopkins has a solid matchup. 

The last time i voted to bench DMont, he scored close to 40 points. Not even close to the last or most embarrassing mistake I’ll make. Still, the outbreak of Gibbs & the better-than-average LAC run-D does give me pause.

I think I’d choose Henry as your 3rd, over both Jones & DMont. It’s close & maybe an impossible-to-fet-right decision. I feel like JLove will have to throw  lots to beat Pitt…doesn’t bode esp well for Jones/Dillon. @Tenn, it seems that the new qb there will need to lean on Henry to get a win. 

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

I would replace Jones with the Montgomery 

6 hours ago, MarshRoad said:

Kirk and Hopkins and Jones as they are going to use him a lot against the Steelers (Packer fan).  Good luck!

1 hour ago, mccnavy76 said:

Agree with Jones, Kirk, Hopkins.

Thank all of you.