Sign in to follow this  
rocko5961

Getting Roster for Season End Run

I play in a 10-team PPR league. I run off a good win streak and sitting at 7 - 2. Now I want to shore up my roster and get ready for the end of the season and playoffs.

My Starting QB Has been Purdy with Goff as my backup. Here is my concern, WRs for Miami.

I see that Tua ends the season with week 15 NYJ, week 16 Dallas, and week 17 Baltimore.

That is brutal for Hill and Waddle which I own both for the playoff run. Here is a list of my WRs

Tyreek Hill

Jalen Waddle

DK Metcalf

Marquise Brown

Sam Laporta

Deebo Samuel

So the question is would you try to trade Tyreek Hill & Waddle because of their season-ending schedule?

The owner of Tua wants to trade me Kupp & Chase for Hill & Waddle. What are your thoughts?

2 hours ago, rocko5961 said:

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I don't think I would do that because Kupp has been very pedestrian the past couple of games. Stafford is injured and we just don't know how that's gonna play out.

On 11/13/2023 at 4:47 PM, Ramrock said:

Trade away Waddle,   Hill is match up proof.

☝️ this.  Good luck. 

Ok, a new owner has come into the deal now, this team has Josh Allen  & Dak as his QBs. He has offered me, Josh Allen & Diggs & T. Higgins for Tyreek Hill. I know that Higgins is hurt but his playoff schedule looks great. I am wondering if the new offensive coach will make a difference. My QB has been Purdy so been on a good roll with him but Allen could be an improvement. What do you think?

Any advice on this updated deal would be greatly appreciated. The trade deadline expires at the start of this Thursday night football game.

I’d go for it.  With the WR group that you have and with the addition of Diggs, I think Allen is potentially your league winner.