Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Which TE to go with ROS

Full ppr. Currently rostering Conklin. He has an easy schedule for TEs but the offense looked brutal and a qb change this upcoming week may work for or against him. 

Taysom hill is out there on waivers as well as Isaiah Likely. Hill can be massively boom or bust but if he is involved you are golden. Balt offense seems to really emphasize TE, but who knows if this is still the case with no Andrews.

Rest of my team is pretty solid and in first. Can’t carry two TEs. 

Which of these 3 would you want ROS? 

I'd go with Hill - his floor isn't really any lower than the other guys, but his ceiling is way higher.  Likely may find some consistency, but that's a bit of a gamble without really knowing what his role will be in the offense. 

Hill and Likely.  Likely had success in the past when Andrews was hurt, he’s a must add.  Jackson is very TE friendly 

37 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Hill and Likely.  Likely had success in the past when Andrews was hurt, he’s a must add.  Jackson is very TE friendly 

Which of those two do u like best? Can’t carry two and am bottom waiver priority so unfortunately might not matter lol. 

39 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Likely over McBride or Hill? I have them both at the moment. Cheers. 

Hill would be my top pick of the three. 

Don't sleep on BAL's other TE, Charlie Kolar. He's going to cut into anything Likely does. Hill is the best choice, because short of the top 4 TEs, they're ALL potential busts each week.

I dropped my TE rotisserrie a month ago and went with McBride. I had drafted Freiermuth, then went Ferguson (shouldn't have given up on him that quick), then went Juwan, then Logan Thomas. 

Now I'm sticking with McBride, and keeping fingers crossed.