Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

2024 who are you stashing

keeper or dynasty is there anyone that your taking a last minute gamble on for next season?

I picked up Chase Brown in my keeper just in case the Bengals  decide to move on from Mixon 

Brown is a good one - also A.T. Perry, Jalin Hyatt, Roschon Johnson, Tyjae Spears (though the last couple are probably already rostered).

• Like 1

My dynasty roster is full. I'm gonna have to drop players I don't want to.  So I'm not gonna have a chance to stash anyone.

I do like Brown for next year but 3 rookie RBs come to mind that I picked up earlier in the year before they hot hot and will be stashing them on my keeper rosters for next year. The 2 are Dolphins RB DEVON ACHANE, who has put up really good numbers inspite of some missed games because of injury and Ravens RB KEATON MITCHELLL, who has finally.gotten more playing time as of late and look for him to start the season next year as RB1 for his team.

As for WRs 2 no Brainerd for next year would be Rams WR PUKA NAKUA who'll only get better as long as the QB situation is stable and Texans WR TANK DELL, who may take some time early next year to progress  because of the broken leg he suffered recently. So, I got 2RBs and 2WRs that people should consider stashing on their rosters for next year.