Sign in to follow this  
MissionCoach

OK Jax Homers, Agnew or Washington?

Jones hasn’t been able to stay healthy this season, but I still think if he is healthy Jones is the pick, I’m not a Jags homer.  

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

Jones hasn’t been able to stay healthy this season, but I still think if he is healthy Jones is the pick, I’m not a Jags homer.  

Jones got hurt last week and is questionable to play this week.  Thinking that Agnew or Washington  might have some upside to fill in for Jones, especially since the Jags already lostnKirk for the season.

Agnew had 10 snaps next week - is it confirmed he’s starting? Bump for return leagues. Low floor but a good ceiling too if he starts

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MissionCoach said:

Jones got hurt last week and is questionable to play this week.  Thinking that Agnew or Washington  might have some upside to fill in for Jones, especially since the Jags already lostnKirk for the season.

Yea I saw that he didn’t practice today, I would go with Agnew.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DrG said:

Agnew had 10 snaps next week - is it confirmed he’s starting? Bump for return leagues. Low floor but a good ceiling too if he starts

Yes Agnew was activated off of IR and played week 15 against Baltimore, caught 2 passes for 70 yards, including a 65 yard touchdown. 

• Like 1