Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

CHI homers: D'onta, Khalil, or Roschon is the RB1??

I'm currently going with D'Onta as my RB2.  Last week he got replaced after six rushing attempts yielded -6 yards vs. CLE.  CHI seems to be passing more the past month - maybe to evaluate Fields before making a decision for next Spring's draft?  Also: Fields *CAN* possibly dominate rushing attempts, if that is the game plan.

Would you start D'Onta over: Saquon, J. Ford, Z. White and J. McKinnon?  (RB1 is B-Rob.  FLEXing JAX WR C. Ridley.)  Full-point PPR.

Agree with Ford. 

I wouldn't want any part of the Bears backfield for the rest of this season.  I think the plan is for Roschon to eventually be the man.  I don't think I'd start Foreman over any of the players you listed except maybe White if it looks like Jacobs is good to go.

Have to agree with the others. The Bears backfield is an absolute quagmire. Has been ever since Fields came back.

Jerick McKinnon (groin) ruled out for Week 16

Chiefs RB Jerick McKinnon has been ruled out of Kansas City's Week 16 game against Las Vegas due to a groin injury.

Fantasy Impact

McKinnon did not practice during the week. Isiah Pacheco is scheduled to return, so it will be his backfield with Clyde Edwards-Helaire as the backup. 

Kelly KirbyDec 23, 2023