Sign in to follow this  
gopanthers!

Brock purdy

If he plays, he’ll rebound, Redskins are bad. They are so bad, they changed their name. 

• Like 1

I agree, there couldn't be a better time to play the Football Team than now for Brock Purdy.

I expect him to play excellent and the 49ers to steam roll the Swamp Team.

From a fantasy perspective, I don't think you will be disappointed if you start him

• Thanks 1

Post game, Ravens bragged they picked up some tendencies they used to jump throws. They may have done 49ers a favor. SF can clean up their game plan. As bad as that game was, SF offense gained well over 440 yds.

Steve Wilks not their answer at defensive coordinator. If those teams meet again, SF still the better team.

• Like 1

As painful as it was to watch the game and Purdy have 4 ints I think it's something Shanahan can clean up. As said Balt. seen some tendencies from Purdy resulting in turnovers so Coach Kylr should be able to work with the young QB and hopefully get it corrected. Maybe the loss to the Ravens was a good thing in waking up the niner players and getting them hungry, angry and back o. track playing winning football with the playoff approaching. Purdy is smart and all QB's had some bad games but I don't think it'll affect him going forward. Providing he's healthy from the stinger he got in the Ravens game I think he'll go out against Washington and have the kind of game that still puts him in the MVP conversation. My Grandson lives with me and he's a Commanders fan and very fantasy competitive, so we'll be throwing barbs back and forth with each other during the game but sorry to say his team's going down!!

• Like 2