Sign in to follow this  
vino

Half PPR, WR, need 1. Reed, Godwin, Flowers,

I dropped Godwin midway through the season and so it's killing me that I'm actually considering him again.. My opponent has Evans so it would fantastic to have Godwin outperform him in the ship. I just don't trust him. But, then again, he's had a couple decent weeks in a row. lol.   Half PPR. What are your feelings telling you?

Godwin

Zay Flowers

Jayden Reed (no Watson and he's fully practiced)

Godwin is always a good play when you're in a bind

• Like 1

Godwin, because I’m having a tough time trusting any of them.  But I trust just a little bit more.  Tough decision. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, polecatt said:

Godwin is always a good play when you're in a bind

You and Weepaws are thinking along the same lines as I. Godwin has a decent floor, low ceiling, but you can trust him for points

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Godwin, because I’m having a tough time trusting any of them.  But I trust just a little bit more.  Tough decision. 

Agreed with the trust factor.  Godwin has a mid floor and low ceiling imo. But, man, he has a better floor than all 3.   My opponent has JJ, Kyren, Ceedee, Evans, and Hurts. I may have taken the total points award in our league but his players have come together at the perfect time. I'm not worried about my ability to score points, I'm more worried about how many points I'll need against him. lol. 

Gotta love FF. 

Let's turn this into "who's do you think will score the most points from these 3?"