Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

Do you really use the "Ignore User" function?

I've never put anyone on ignore or reported anyone. It's easy enough to not read or respond to posts I don't want to read or respond to and only phags report people. 

16 hours ago, weepaws said:

Indeed God knows the heart of man, and every person is wicked, the reason why Jesus died for us.  

But one can tell a wicked person based on how they act, what they say.  Yes we sure can. 

HTH. God bless. I hope. 

You are incorrect little fella.  We can employ discernment to see a man’s actions as sinful or not sinful, but that is all.

Judging another man’s righteousness would be hypocrisy in His eyes.

Pray to Jesus asking Him to break your heart so that you might be able to love the way He first loved us.

The person with the Spirit makes judgements about All Things, But such a person is not subject to human judgement.  

The Spiritual person judges all things , but is himself to be judged by no one.  

But he that is Spiritual Judge all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.  

But the one who is Spiritual Discerns all Things, yet he himself is Discerned by no one.  

The Bible has told us to judge, but we are to judge by what is right. We are not to condemn, we should make evaluations, we should be Discerning.  

We are to righteously judge actions.  

HTH.  God bless, I hope 

16 hours ago, 5-Points said:

only phags report people. 

reported

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

reported

:lol: