Sign in to follow this  
MDC

A horrible way to die

Woman found dead, hanging from gate at Philadelphia Sports Complex

A woman was found dead, hanging from an iron gate, Saturday at a sports bar at the Philadelphia Sports Complex.

According to Fox News, the 48-year-old woman was found at Xfinity Live! The site said the woman is believed to have been climbing a fence outside the bar at around 2 a.m. Saturday.

The 76ers played the Knicks Friday night at the complex. Fox said no other events took place there on Friday. It said Xfinity Live! Is a popular “pregame and postgame” hangout for Philadelphia sports fans.

Per the report, police said the woman “got impaled through the leg (and) was left dangling on (a) fence for as long as five hours before she was found (and) removed from the gate.”

Fox cited Tanya Little with the Philadelphia Police Department with saying that the woman had wounds on her legs and feet that were “consistent with the gate.”

Little told Fox that “no other signs of trauma were observed” and that foul play was not expected.

Yeesh. :cry: 

They need to rename the place Xfinity Dead! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

They need to rename the place Xfinity Dead! 

See you in hell! :lol: 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Woman found dead, hanging from gate at Philadelphia Sports Complex

A woman was found dead, hanging from an iron gate, Saturday at a sports bar at the Philadelphia Sports Complex.

According to Fox News, the 48-year-old woman was found at Xfinity Live! The site said the woman is believed to have been climbing a fence outside the bar at around 2 a.m. Saturday.

The 76ers played the Knicks Friday night at the complex. Fox said no other events took place there on Friday. It said Xfinity Live! Is a popular “pregame and postgame” hangout for Philadelphia sports fans.

Per the report, police said the woman “got impaled through the leg (and) was left dangling on (a) fence for as long as five hours before she was found (and) removed from the gate.”

Fox cited Tanya Little with the Philadelphia Police Department with saying that the woman had wounds on her legs and feet that were “consistent with the gate.”

Little told Fox that “no other signs of trauma were observed” and that foul play was not expected.

Yeesh. :cry: 

Reminds me of the old TV show 1000 Ways to Die.

There is no good way to die. HTH

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

There is no good way to die. HTH

I'll go with Tyrion's idea:

Just now, DonS said:

I'll go with Tyrion's idea:

Assuming there is no cocaine. Out.

Reminds me of that site back in the day that had the yearly Darwin  Award Winners. I couldn’t help at some of them.