Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

McKinnon likely done for year

I’m feel bad for McKinnon, but I don’t care since ff is now over for me. Hopefully he’ll recover and return next season.  He was a big disappointment for those that trusted in him.  

On 1/10/2024 at 12:44 PM, weepaws said:

I’m feel bad for McKinnon, but I don’t care since ff is now over for me. Hopefully he’ll recover and return next season.  He was a big disappointment for those that trusted in him.  

hes on the Wrong side of the age 30 to be coming back from an injury.    At least it isnt an ACL but I'd be hesitant to draft him for fantasy even without the injury.

I'm sure he comes back for one more year but I'm not sure hes gonna be all that productive

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

hes on the Wrong side of the age 30 to be coming back from an injury.    At least it isnt an ACL but I'd be hesitant to draft him for fantasy even without the injury.

I'm sure he comes back for one more year but I'm not sure hes gonna be all that productive

He wasn’t productive this past season. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, weepaws said:

He wasn’t productive this past season. 

agreed.  he was dicey before the injury.

On 2/3/2024 at 4:50 PM, cmh6476 said:

Even though he's cleared to play I don't think he'll be used alot in the game. Still, however much they do use him he has a penchant for making the most of his opportunities. Specifically, the ability to possibly score. I'm.sure Shanny.eill have something.in place to try and limit whatever touches he gets. Not worried he'll take over the game but Warner.and company will have the ability to stop him. Not worried about Kelce because we know he's going to be heavily jnvolved so someone is going to have to stick with him wherever he goes and try, I.said try, to NOT let him take over the game.

Not sure if Pacheco is still a little hampered with his toe and ankle but he'll the dude runs rally angry and we need to contain his anger. I have to say that WR Rashee Rice and really started to develop jnto a decent receiver. He and Mahkmes have been developing a good connection. I suspect that Charvarius Watd will cover him often and not let him make any chunk plays. Lastly, as good as Mahomes is, and yes he's the best QB in the league, if our defensive front of Bosa,Young and.Hargrave can put pressure on Mahomey, I like our chance of coming out of this SB with a victory.  A low scoring game could be in our favor and don't want to see.this game be a shootout with Purdy trying to match Mahomes.