Sign in to follow this  
edjr

ROAD HOUSE! 2024

7 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Enjoyably funny...not too serious.. good action sequences.  Funny lines...mcgregor looked twice as heavy than when in the ring.  4/5 stars for mindless action.  Need a 2nd  one...more small stories could be told.  The young boxer...dad in prison..the kid and bookstore...bartender...all had some interesting stories.  

Pretty much how I felt about it, McGregor is on something and his lats and upper body is a lot bigger.

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

If you haven't seen it, watch Nightcrawler---he's is so believably creepy in that movie---not a lot of people could pull that off without it be just comical. 

Seen it and not bad and a weird flick, Prisoners is his best in my opinion and a great flick that will stay with you after it is over. Very good thriller type.

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I only did Deca and then test for a few months about 10 years ago, Been natural before that and now. Deca gave me huge strength gains after about 3 weeks on it and blow up my Tri's and shoulders. Test didn't do much of anything positive and just the back acne, I won't do any at my age now and happy with my natural gains, I'm stacking creatine , citurline , argine and beta alinine the last month and really feel stronger and bigger somewhat like I felt on Deca. Anyhow I know I didn't spell them right but sure you know what they are.

Yea gear really brings out the delts. 

I don't take any supps right now which is stupid.  I should at least be drinking a protein shake or two a day.

I'll revisit test or HGH with my doc at some point.  My days of setting PRs are behind me.  My goal now is to be able to bench 1.5x my weight and squat and deadlift 2x while being fairly lean.

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Pretty much how I felt about it, McGregor is on something and his lats and upper body is a lot bigger.

He looked tons bigger.  He's able to carry a lot more weight now than when he was fighting. 

4 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

should at least be drinking a protein shake or two a day.

Whey does not set well with my stomach and eat my protein. Eggs, Tofu, Tuna, Greek Yogurt, deer meat and etc.

4 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

He looked tons bigger.  He's able to carry a lot more weight now than when he was fighting. 

Roids take a lot of of you in endurance sports, well the muscle building ones and not the Lance Armstrong ones. He probably wasn't on them when he fought.

22 minutes ago, edjr said:

I opened this thread just to post I can't see or think the words "Road House" without hearing Peter Griffin say them now.  It's like you and I have ESPN!

Stealing a line from Major League "I read the reviews on your movie...they said Conor McGregor couldn't play dead"

This movie sucked balls and mcgregor was the  peanut on top of this shiot cake.