bostonlager

***EdEx 2024 Arnold Palmer Invitational***

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Wonder marked paid for rest of season

Clocaine marked paid for The Players

Fumble - let me know what you're doing with your winnings this tournament. 

Fumble said he was putting $50 for the players and collecting $50

• Thanks 1

:mad: 

3 hours ago, edjr said:

:mad: 

Why this clown continues to be put in the 30-1 to 35-1 range over and over is beyond me. He wins in Europe and never does shiot here. He's a poor mans Monty

6 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Why this clown continues to be put in the 30-1 to 35-1 range over and over is beyond me. He wins in Europe and never does shiot here. He's a poor mans Monty

not really related but I don't know why Aberg continues to be drafted highly, have shorter odds, be priced highly in DFS. He's young and everyone got giddy over what he did during the snooze season. 

He's tremendous but it feels like he is being priced mainly on his stretch from October to November in much lesser fields. He's been solid since, I suppose. Just feels like it's hype driven.

(top 5 finish incoming)

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

not really related but I don't know why Aberg continues to be drafted highly, have shorter odds, be priced highly in DFS. He's young and everyone got giddy over what he did during the snooze season. 

He's tremendous but it feels like he is being priced mainly on his stretch from October to November in much lesser fields. He's been solid since, I suppose. Just feels like it's hype driven.

(top 5 finish incoming)

I'm with you on Aberg.  When he popped into the top 10 in tourneys this year I was like wait, what?!

(now he's guaranteed to win)

13 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Fleetwood was another one I kept passing on for guys with worse odds.  I really don't like doing that, as my theory is that Vegas knows what it is doing, and they didn't build all of those luxury properties on a model of being wrong a lot.  But... he was good value where he was drafted.

23 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

(top 5 finish incoming)

The same reason the Patriots were always favored, no matter where they played. 

Vegas sets the odds based on betting. Nitwit Patriots fans always bet on their team. 

Odds aren't who Vegas thinks will win, it is how they make the most money.

19 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm with you on Aberg.  When he popped into the top 10 in tourneys this year I was like wait, what?!

(now he's guaranteed to win)

Fleetwood was another one I kept passing on for guys with worse odds.  I really don't like doing that, as my theory is that Vegas knows what it is doing, and they didn't build all of those luxury properties on a model of being wrong a lot.  But... he was good value where he was drafted.

Remember the 1st rain shortened event since 2017?  Aberg came in 2nd.  I had him at +3600 to win (I bet 50) :cry: 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, edjr said:

Remember the 1st rain shortened event since 2017?  Aberg came in 2nd.  I had him at +3600 to win (I bet 50) :cry: 

Well, that sucks.  :mellow: