Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

I Miss Sam (NSFW)

After his death, Kinison was fondly remembered by his friends and costars. Ozzy Osbourne said: Apparently when Sam had the accident, I heard he got out of the car and looked up to the heavens and said, 'I don't want to die,' and then just said, 'Oh, okay,' and laid [sic] down and died.

54 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

After his death, Kinison was fondly remembered by his friends and costars. Ozzy Osbourne said: Apparently when Sam had the accident, I heard he got out of the car and looked up to the heavens and said, 'I don't want to die,' and then just said, 'Oh, okay,' and laid [sic] down and died.

Yep, that's what happened.

I saw his second to last show, which was in Corpus Christi. Focking Night Ranger was the opening act.

I was waiting in line for a drink while Night Ranger was on, and this flashy broad cut in line right in front of me.

She turned to me and said, "I'm buying a drink for the artist."

I snarled back, "Well, have the artist buy me a focking drink."

And she did, buying me a Jack and Coke or something.

Kinnison comes out, and a few minutes later the flashy broad walked out on stage and handed him the drink she had gotten him. It was a glass of wine, and this woman was his girlfriend. I don't remember him being all that funny that night.

But Sam Kinison's girlfriend bought me a drink, and he died like eight days later.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I saw his second to last show, which was in Corpus Christi. Focking Night Ranger was the opening act.

I was waiting in line for a drink while Night Ranger was on, and this flashy broad cut in line right in front of me.

Kinnison comes out, and a few minutes later the flashy broad walked out on stage and handed him the drink she had gotten him. It was a glass of wine, and this woman was his girlfriend. I don't remember him being all that funny that night.

But Sam Kinison's girlfriend bought me a drink, and he died like eight days later.

Cool story and Night Ranger would be cool to see live as well.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Right after he started touring doing R&R with Jessica Hahn, he came to Nawlins. I didn’t go to the show, but he was at this Metal bar I loved.Everyone was buying him drinks. Beyond funny. So he says that his flight out is at Eleven that morning and could he come and hang out with Sean and friends. Sean was burned in a bad electrical fire. Kennison had fun with Sean joking all night about it. We ran out of spirits at 4:00 AM. Sam goes to the bathroom and comes back whilst we were playing rock/paper/scissors to see who was going to walk to the store. He then comes out and says “I got this” Well order out. Limo’s are your friend after 2:00” 

The young lady he affectionately referred to as, “Mary Magdelin” went. Needless to say, he missed his flight. Fun night. A few years later when I heard about him sobering up and then being killed in a head on accident by a drunk driver in his Vett on PCH, I thought, well that fawking sucks. 

Sam never really changed material...towards the end...he was meh.

Dude got sober and weepaw's god killed him with a drunk driver!  Such a loving god.  

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Dude got sober and weepaw's god killed him with a drunk driver!  Such a loving god.