Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Minneapolis alone.

BUT THE SELFIE-FEST!!!!  :cry:

The FBI and ATF tracked 164 structure fires from arson that occurred May 27–30, 2020, during the George Floyd protests in Minneapolis–Saint Paul.[2][1] Rioters started fires by igniting flammable materials within or next to buildings and in some cases by deploying Molotov cocktails.[3][4] Property locations were damaged by spreading flames, heat, and smoke, and by suppressant waters from fire hoses and fire sprinkler systems. Many of the impacted structures suffered heavy damage or were destroyed, with some being reduced to piles of rubble after collapsing

And then these people wonder why there’s only liquor stores and payday businesses in their neighborhoods. 

Burn down your hellhole neighborhood. What do I care. Don’t want cops there? cool…They’ll monitor my neighborhood.

16 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

And then these people wonder why there’s only liquor stores and payday businesses in their neighborhoods. 

Burn down your hellhole neighborhood. What do I care. Don’t want cops there? cool…They’ll monitor my neighborhood.

These liberals were doing this shlt across the country for MONTHS, and as you say defunding police and yet their only focus since then has been on a selfie-fest where a few butcases got unruly for a bit until they were told to go home. And that was it. 

The pain and suffering caused by the 2020 liberal riots should be forever remembered as a display of what the liberal democrats have been in this country for the past many years starting with the hatred that obama instilled with his racial divide.

• Like 1

Obama ruined that place in short order. 

Those idiots burned down mostly minority owned/worked businesses on East Lake St too.

Some people did something 

Over $2B in insurance claims alone worth of "mostly peaceful" rhetoric and dismissal. 

14 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Over $2B in insurance claims alone worth of "mostly peaceful" rhetoric and dismissal. 

Wow.  You would think the prisons on Minnesota would be full.  That’s a lot of violent crime 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow.  You would think the prisons on Minnesota would be full.  That’s a lot of violent crime 

I know you saw this when I posted it recently, but for others who didn't, it fits perfectly with your comment. 

Here's how we do it in Minnesota

St. Paul on May 28, 2020.

Mohamed Hussein Abdi 

He entered Gordon Parks High School, poured a clear liquid from a white container onto the floor & a trash can in the cafeteria.

He then ignited a fire in the trash can using a liquid-soaked garment, & ran from the building as flames & black smoke erupted.

He also burned the school flag & threw rocks through glass windows & at law-enforcement.

He attended Gordon Parks high school.

He was found guilty.

Federal guidelines for a crime like this, range from 37 to 46 months (Prison) 

He was sentenced to probation.

Here's a picture of him in action that day.

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MESNGR5

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

I know you saw this when I posted it recently, but for others who didn't, it fits perfectly with your comment. 

Here's how we do it in Minnesota

St. Paul on May 28, 2020.

Mohamed Hussein Abdi 

He entered Gordon Parks High School, poured a clear liquid from a white container onto the floor & a trash can in the cafeteria.

He then ignited a fire in the trash can using a liquid-soaked garment, & ran from the building as flames & black smoke erupted.

He also burned the school flag & threw rocks through glass windows & at law-enforcement.

He attended Gordon Parks high school.

He was found guilty.

Federal guidelines for a crime like this, range from 37 to 46 months (Prison) 

He was sentenced to probation.

Here's a picture of him in action that day.

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MESNGR5

One of Obama’s “refugees”. Or their evil spawn. 

• Like 1