Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Trumpers got The Rock

4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

But it's 3.5% up on the 9% up of before, which is terrible when you combine all of these inflationary increases the last few years.

You're not worried about inflation?

You don’t want deflation, that is very bad. So saying it’s up 3.5% on the 9% is the wrong way of looking at it. You want it at about 2%-3% but you don’t want to go backward, well not unless your goal is severe economic downturn?

No I am not worried about it. I was 2-3 years ago, if it did not come down. But it did.

There is probably just a tiny bit further to go. At least that’s what the fed says. But that just means we’re a little off the ideal, not that it’s a five alarm fire.

To give you some perspective, it was 13.5% in 1980 and stayed high basically thought the entire 70s and early 80s. That is a problem.

7 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

But it's 3.5% up on the 9% up of before, which is terrible when you combine all of these inflationary increases the last few years.

You're not worried about inflation?

You wrote inflation is down. I corrected you.

Rising for the 3rd straight month, at 3.5% when the Fed wants it around 2%, is troubling to say the least. Being over 3% yoy for 36 straight months is also concerning. None of this is news to anyone other than the local idiot who looks stupid in yet another thread. 

You're wasting your time. HTH.

• Thanks 1

On 4/9/2024 at 12:47 PM, IGotWorms said:

Your second paragraph is simply false. Nice that you’re a mercenary profiting from death, but that’s irrelevant. There are no American boots on the ground anywhere as far as that term typically matters (not when Trumpers are trying to shift the goalposts).

As to the former, it’s demonstrably false. I suppose your real point is inflation, which does hurt the lower classes more, but like I said, that’s coming down. And incidentally it was a global phenomenon that started (if you want to blame any president for it, which I think is stupid) under your boy Trump.

Done and done 🎤

😂😂

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Rising for the 3rd straight month, at 3.5% when the Fed wants it around 2%, is troubling to say the least. Being over 3% yoy for 36 straight months is also concerning. None of this is news to anyone other than the local idiot who looks stupid in yet another thread. 

You're wasting your time. HTH.

That’s true, if you’re a scared little b1tch determined to piss your panties over this, I can’t help you :( 

It amazes me that anyone is dumb enough to vote for Biden after this debacle. 

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

It amazes me that anyone is dumb enough to vote for Biden after this debacle. 

And yet Biden is passing Trump in poll after poll.  And this is before the country gets reminded of what a POS Trump is daily via the first of his many criminal trials.

I guess record low unemployment, booming GDP,  massive wage growth, record high markets, and being the undisputed leader of a united, expanded NATO are something people like better than Trump's horrible handling of the only emergency he actually had to face.

But cultist cucks gonna cultist cuck. 

• Like 1

On 4/10/2024 at 4:18 PM, Maximum Overkill said:

Please, Rock is a bleeding heart Liberal and always has been. 3 years ago he was S'ing Joe Biden's D. 

Not true.  With the Rock's power had he sucked on Biden he would haver turned him inside out.