Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (The defense rests. Trump did not take the stand)

23 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Made up? What are the charges in the Jan 6th case. It’s admittedly hard to keep up with it all.

The GOP then is also in on getting Trump? The same ones who wash this guy’s balls at every turn.

I haven’t seen any charges for j6 so I wouldn’t know 

yes traditional republicans can’t stand the outsiders. Which is why they bash all the people that aren’t part of the war machine 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I have lot seen any charges for j6 so I wouldn’t know 

I am referring to the GA case. Jan 6th is not the best name, my bad. The one where he is alleged to have conspired to change outcome of election.

My contention is this deep state victim shtick is created by Trump to distract that he is sloppy and therefore gets busted all the time. He’s a chaotic mess. 

18 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I am referring to the GA case. Jan 6th is not the best name, my bad. The one where he is alleged to have conspired to change outcome of election.

My contention is this deep state victim shtick is created by Trump to distract that he is sloppy and therefore gets busted all the time. He’s a chaotic mess. 

You mean submitting alternative electors which has been done several times in the past during disputing elections.  Somehow Trump is the only one ever charged with all these supposed crimes.  And somehow the FBI/Justice Department/Biden fingerprints are on all these cases.  

10 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You mean submitting alternative electors which has been done several times in the past during disputing elections.  Somehow Trump is the only one ever charged with all these supposed crimes.  And somehow the FBI/Justice Department/Biden fingerprints are on all these cases.  

No they aren’t the same. But Trump will tell you it is so you will buy it.

I like how you just skipped over the differences between the docs cases 😂😂

43 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

oh where he called the governor and said we only need to find 11000 votes or whatever?  Nothing burger sorry

I mean I guess he could have caused a water leak, and had thousands of votes delivered at 3am and that would have been a better solution

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

No they aren’t the same. But Trump will tell you it is so you will buy it.

I like how you just skipped over the differences between the docs cases 😂😂

I don't know about you, but I have known there is always 2 sets of electors since I took civics in 1990

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I don't know about you, but I have known there is always 2 sets of electors since I took civics in 1990

Yeah what Team Trump did is exactly like every election since 1990!

No one answered why Trump himself never goes to court to say all this wild shet under oath. That’s peculiar.

He just skipped out in NY. Pussay could have spelled it all out, gone off, but he passed. 

Then went out to the hallway to tell his usual BS where there are no consequences. Pathetic. 

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

No one answered why Trump himself never goes to court to say all this wild shet under oath. That’s peculiar.

He just skipped out in NY. Pussay could have spelled it all out, gone off, but he passed. 

Then went out to the hallway to tell his usual BS where there are no consequences. Pathetic. 

This case against Trump is just another political witch hunt, and these witch hunts have been happening continuously since he rose to power. He would be completely stupid to testify. He's not stupid.