Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

2 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Imagine had Bud Abbott testified.

You are an old school guy and I like that. Most of them won’t get this joke, won’t have any clue to the reference. I also enjoyed your Emerson Lake and Palmer reference. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You are an old school guy and I like that. Most of them won’t get this joke, won’t have any clue to the reference. I also enjoyed your Emerson Lake and Palmer reference. 

Groucho Marx would have been better. 

9 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Maybe because his family, clerks and he have received constant death threats from MAGA animals who like the sheep they are would definitely attack for their orange master.

You cultist have shown yourselves to unthinking, emotional animals who will fight savely in defense of your orange master.

Or cucks basically. 

I'm not fighting for Trump and do not dismiss threats.  I just think it's more than a little immature to be offended by an "eye roll".  the horror!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shadrap said:

I'm not fighting for Trump and do not dismiss threats.  I just think it's more than a little immature to be offended by an "eye roll".  the horror!

You push long enough eventually you push the dude into a wall.

I can't even imagine what that dude has had to go through, including his family and those not involved in the trial at all.

Just terrible.

16 minutes ago, shadrap said:

It was just an excuse.....the guy must a credible threat to the prosecutions lies

https://x.com/KatiePhang/status/1793024110546571392

BOVE: Next on my list is a proposed jury instruction about involvement of counsel, despite Merchan's pre-trial rulings that Trump himself could not argue that he was convinced of the lawfulness of his conduct because lawyers were involved/he relied on his lawyers.

MERCHAN: This is an issue that’s been going on for a very long time. Going back to I think it was December of '23, I’m not sure. The People filed a motion asking this court to require the defense to require and give notice whether defense was going to rely on advice of counsel. I wrote a decision on this on Feb 7 and I directed defense to provide disclosure by March 11, and to produce all discoverable statements and comms by same date. In response, the answer was we are not relying on advice of counsel. Later on, defense advice of counsel morphed into something called presence of counsel, which I had never heard of, not familiar with, but addressed it in a motion in limine.

MERCHAN: I ordered that you were precluded from arguing this legal claim. There was no such thing. Just a way to get around having to turn over docs.

MERCHAN: Now it’s morphed into involvement of counsel. I understand why you want this instruction from the court. But my answer hasn't changed and I find it disingenuous.

MERCHAN: It was concerning when the terms changed to "presence of counsel." I couldn't believe when i saw it again now calling it "involvement of counsel."

MERCHAN: My ruling is the jury will not hear that instruction from the bench nor are you permitted to make that argument. Period.

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Rolling your eyes at the judge is considered contempt of court and if it were to be allowed again it would show disrespect to the court and to the proceedings. 

Please post a link to your outrage at Fani Willis' conduct during her testimony in her hearing.  Or are you just another hypocrite like Gutterboy?

58 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Maybe because his family, clerks and he have received constant death threats from MAGA animals who like the sheep they are would definitely attack for their orange master.

You cultist have shown yourselves to unthinking, emotional animals who will fight savely in defense of your orange master.

Or cucks basically. 

Fukin bullshit, you bootlicker.  It is fuking disgusting that a gag order was put on a defendant.  This is the fuking Soviet Union.  So get your tongue out of your masters buttocks. 

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Please post a link to your outrage at Fani Willis' conduct during her testimony in her hearing.  Or are you just another hypocrite like Gutterboy?

He's just another hypocrite.  Nothing has changed for him.  

Bad behavior is okay as long as his side is doing it.  Don't let him fool you, he's all for lining people up against the wall that don't fall in line.

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Maybe I missed that part, but I don't believe she was the criminal defendant in a trial and it was not before a jury.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Maybe I missed that part, but I don't believe she was the criminal defendant in a trial and it was not before a jury.

Costello was a defendant? Idiot 

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Fukin bullshit, you bootlicker.  It is fuking disgusting that a gag order was put on a defendant.  This is the fuking Soviet Union.  So get your tongue out of your masters buttocks. 

You think gag orders can't be put on defendants? 

Got a link for this boyo?

58 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Or cucks basically. 

You'll remember the left's pursuit of the Scotus judges after the ruling to let states decide abortion.  Maybe the incident with Rand Paul and his family, too.  Or, when a Trump hater shot 5 legislators at a baseball field.  Of course, you do.  Just play acting for the bored.

3 minutes ago, BudBro said:

You'll remember the left's pursuit of the Scotus judges after the ruling to let states decide abortion.  Maybe the incident with Rand Paul and his family, too.  Or, when a Trump hater shot 5 legislators at a baseball field.  Of course, you do.  Just play acting for the bored.

Violence is a feature of the modern left, and it's not even close.

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Violence is a feature of the modern left, and it's not even close.

Political violence wqs normalized in the United States in 2016 by the left. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

I thought you were lecturing on how court works?  Any time a person testifies in court they are supposed to follow appropriate decorum.  The type of proceeding isn't relevant.  But that's what you libs do.  Play semantic games. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Costello was a defendant? Idiot 

Good point. 

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Ever read about the Chicago 7 Trial? They physically gagged Bobby Seale in the courtroom and handcuffed him for the jury to see. But then again he was black. 

Trump’s been given incredibly soft treatment here. Anyone else would have been put in jail long since. @Jon_mx is the biggest bootlicker in this forum. 

• Like 1

Just now, Strike said:

I thought you were lecturing on how court works?  Any time a person testifies in court they are supposed to follow appropriate decorum.  The type of proceeding isn't relevant.  But that's what you libs do.  Play semantic games. 

What she threatened by a judge with being cited for contempt? I don't think so. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

@Jon_mx is the biggest bootlicker in this forum. 

For Putin and Mother Russia, yes

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

This isn't the best brief as the best case is a Fourth Amendmant arguement, but from an absolute enemy of Trump:

ACLU Files Brief Arguing Trump Gag Order Violates the First Amendment

The history of a gag order has been to protect the defendant.  Every case cited by the prosecution were found Consitutional only because it was put in place to protect the defendant's right to a fair trail by limiting negative publicity and information from being released thst would taint the jury.  

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

What she threatened by a judge with being cited for contempt? I don't think so. 

I was talking about behavior.  That judge was a poosey who favored Willis' side of the case while this judge is an ahole who favors the prosecution.  Of course he treats the witnesses differently.  But Fani behaved 10x worse than Costello did on the stand and you didn't give a sh*t.  Typical lib hypocrite.

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Ever read about the Chicago 7 Trial? They physically gagged Bobby Seale in the courtroom and handcuffed him for the jury to see. But then again he was black. 

Trump’s been given incredibly soft treatment here. Anyone else would have been put in jail long since. @Jon_mx is the biggest bootlicker in this forum. 

you dumbshit, you don't even understand the differences in the case.   I would not argue the judge was right to do that as that sounds like a bigotted remedy, but in that case Bobby Seale had continuous outbursts in the court room and that was the only way the judge felt the case could go on.  Completely different circumstances, which you seem too dumb to comprehend.  You always make the most pathetic legal arguments.   He was not prevented from speaking outside the courtroom. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I replied to him with "I don't know...", hoping somebody would respond with a specific response relevant to the reference.

Just now, jerryskids said:

I replied to him with "I don't know...", hoping somebody would respond with a specific response relevant to the reference.

Tim is an odd fellow.  He doesn't think a good chunk of us are old enough to be familiar with "Who's on first?" 

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

I was talking about behavior.  That judge was a poosey who favored Willis' side of the case while this judge is an ahole who favors the prosecution.  Of course he treats the witnesses differently.  But Fani behaved 10x worse than Costello did on the stand and you didn't give a sh*t.  Typical lib hypocrite.

So, no, she wasn't admonished by the judge for her behavior or threatened with being in contempt of court. Thank you. 

22 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trump’s been given incredibly soft treatment here. Anyone else would have been put in jail long since.

There is a definite pattern here.

1. Merchan gets his panties in a wad over something, anything, the defense does.

2. Merchan then shows what I'll laughingly call "great restraint" at, say, not throwing out critical defense testimony because of an eye roll.

3. Leftist media tell you about the incredibly soft treatment Trump is getting.

4. Lefties post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

1. Merchan gets his panties in a wad over something, anything, the defense does.

2. Merchan then shows what I'll laughingly call "great restraint" at, say, not throwing out critical defense testimony because of an eye roll.

4. Lefties post.

Lefties are like moths to the propaganda flame.

24 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

4. Lefties post.

It wasn't just an eye roll, there were a bunch of other things besides that. Merchan gave a list of what Costello was doing that he found objectionalbe (among them - loudly sighing, and muttering under his breath "Jesus" that was audible to the jury (the list can be found in a Katie Phang tweet I posted yesterday (I believe). 

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Robert Menendez belongs in jail

Don’t get me wrong Trump is far more of a sloppy, corrupt, dumbass than pretty much any politician at this level. Others would have been discarded long ago, why he has not is one of the mysteries of the universe to me. So there is just so much more to go after him on than what we have seen. It’s never ending.

However there is always wagon circling to some extent around politicians at this level. 

Bob Menendez will be discarded as soon as possible. He appears to be dirty AF.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

It wasn't just an eye roll, there were a bunch of other things besides that. Merchan gave a list of what Costello was doing that he found objectionalbe (among them - loudly sighing, and muttering under his breath "Jesus" that was audible to the jury (the list can be found in a Katie Phang tweet I posted yesterday (I believe). 

Oh, well, sighing and a mumbled "Jesus".  

You don't threaten to throw out his testimony.  Not if you are impartial.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

How else do you get him to stop if he thinks the worse that can happen is being sent to the pokey for contempt?

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Don’t get me wrong Trump is far more of a sloppy, corrupt, dumbass than pretty much any politician at this level. Others would have been discarded long ago, why he has not is one of the mysteries of the universe to me. So there is just so much more to go after him on than what we have seen. It’s never ending.

However there is always wagon circling to some extent around politicians at this level. 

Bob Menendez will be discarded as soon as possible. He appears to be dirty AF.

Another dumbass.  If there is so much to go after Trump on, why are they going after him for a memo on some checks written by his assistant for a payment to a lawyer for a legal NDA contract?  This case revolves around a memo on a check that no one would ever see.   

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

How else do you get him to stop if he thinks the worse that can happen is being sent to the pokey for contempt?

How does Merchan know that sending him to the pokey for contempt wouldn't work?

Regardless, I'd need to hear from actual legal experts who were there and saw the behavior from all sides, not Katie the Leftist X stenographer and opinion reporter, if sighs and a mumble of "Jesus" would typically get a witness's entire testimony removed.

17 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Another dumbass.  If there is so much to go after Trump on, why are they going after him for a memo on some checks written by his assistant for a payment to a lawyer for a legal NDA contract?  This case revolves around a memo on a check that no one would ever see.   

They are going after him for many other things. Dont you remember “Duh Withchunts!1!”

Just today more stuff coming out about the docs case alone. He’s guilty as fock there. The supposed crooked legal system is saving his bacon though. You people seem to be ok with that judge 😂

In this case being tried now they have laid it all out. He is lying his ass off. He won’t take the stand. We all know why.

I know it’s hard to type with his balls planted on your chin but it is what it is.

As I said even if found guilty nothing of real consequence will occur. Just more of the chaos that this guy swims in. 

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

They are going after him for many other things. Dont you remember “Duh Withchunts!1!”

Just today more stuff coming out about the docs case alone. He’s guilty as fock there. The supposed crooked legal system is saving his bacon though. You people seem to be ok with that judge 😂

In this case being tried now they have laid it all out. He is lying his ass off. He won’t take the stand. We all know why.

I know it’s hard to type with his balls planted on your chin but it is what it is.

As I said even if found guilty nothing of real consequence will occur. Just more of the chaos that this guy swims in. 

The doc case is a joke because they did not go after Biden and Hillary for worst offenses of the same crime.  Every single one of these cases are being pursued because it is Trump.  Keep bootlicking for the authoritarians.   This is not about Trump.  This is about the very foundation of what America stands for, equal justice for all.

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

The doc case is a joke because they did not go after Biden and Hillary for worst offenses of the same crime.  Every single one of these cases are being pursued because it is Trump.  Keep bootlicking for the authoritarians.   

Not the same crime. You refuse to accept this. As a bonus you don’t even bother mentioning how guilty you probably think Biden and Hillary are and you don’t even mention Pence. Yep everyone is all doing this and Trump is the victim, It’s a joke at this point.

Why you people do this for Trump is so bizzare. He’s a gameshow host carnival barker who discards everyone as soon as they are no longer useful. 

Carry on though!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Not the same crime. You refuse to accept this.

True.  Biden had docs he had no authority to have!  Oh wait, you meant something else... 

Venn diagram.  

54 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think what threw merchan over the years she was when Costello said strike it.  Merchan corrected him that he's the judge and only he gets to declare that.

Costello was a terrible witness and the defense should have known better.