Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Biden taps Obama, George Clooney, Julia Roberts and the Clintons for mega fundraisers

Maybe Clownzo could play catch-up with a fundraiser dinner hosted by Nick Fuentes, the KKK and washed-up losers such as Kanye West and Kid Rock.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

🤣

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Maybe Clownzo could play catch-up with a fundraiser dinner hosted by Nick Fuentes, the KKK and washed-up losers such as Kanye West and Kid Rock.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

🤣

The KKK is exclusively a Democrat product.  HTH.  :thumbsup:

The Democrat Party:  The Home of the Past, Present and Future Racists.  Not even debatable.

54 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The KKK is exclusively a Democrat product.  HTH.  :thumbsup:

The Democrat Party:  The Home of the Past, Present and Future Racists.  Not even debatable.

No it's not you dumb fock. The KKK is a far-right extremist group. 

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No it's not you dumb fock. The KKK is a far-right extremist group. 

it was literally created by Democrats.  :lol:  :doh:

I can't even give you an "A" for effort.   Oof.

And Democrats have been following the same policies and strategies ever since regarding minorities, just less actual lynching and more virtual lynching.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You suck as history. The Democratic party wasn't racist in enough, so many people switched to Republicans.

This was a long-ass time ago, and the recent-times KKK is a far-right extremist group. You and other ignorant MAGAturds saying otherwise just underscored how dumb you are. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You suck as history. The Democratic party wasn't racist in enough, so many people switched to Republicans.

This was a long-ass time ago, and the recent-times KKK is a far-right extremist group. You and other ignorant MAGAturds saying otherwise just underscored how dumb you are. 

Yeah, okay.  :lol:

The problem with you Democrats is that every time you're on the wrong side of history you proclaim that you "...were Republicans back then".  :lol:

Sure, buddy.  You racists never left the Democrat Party.  You're alive and well and just doing more virtual lynching of minorities nowadays instead of the actual lynching your kind was so fond of back in the day.  When you're not supporting terrorists, that is.

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

There are 4000 KKK members in in the USA

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

There are 4000 KKK members in in the USA

All of them far-right extremists.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Man of the people. 

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Maybe Clownzo could play catch-up with a fundraiser dinner hosted by Nick Fuentes, the KKK 

OHHHH BOYO!!! 🌈 

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

OHHHH BOYO!!! 🌈 

Old news and completely irrelevant today.

Besides:

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-9545480195

Byrd later renounced his early political views. He called his KKK affiliation “an extraordinarily foolish mistake” in his autobiography.

You MAGAturd clowns have to keep regurgitating the same tired chit in an attempt to whatabout what's going on with him.

Clownzo hosted a white nationalist in his home only 18 months ago and told the Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by."

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So the republicans have been the racist party for a long time, according to big boy college historian Rusty, yet he was voting Republican up until Trump. Once again, I expose this two bit chump for the clown that he is.  Lol. 🤡🤣💥💯

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the republicans have been the racist party for a long time, according to big boy college historian Rusty, yet he was voting Republican up until Trump. Once again, I expose this two bit chump for the clown that he is.  Lol. 🤡🤣💥💯

💣💣💣 BOOM!!! 💣 💣 💣

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I never said Republicans were the racist party. Once again, you run information through your Turdcore Infodooshinator 5000, and it comes out a falsity.

Facism, white nationalism, neo-Nazis, skinheads, etc., are far-right idiologies. I'm sure they didn't teach you this in mall-cop classes, but these are not far-left idiologies.

That doesn't mean the Republican Pary is racist, but I know that you can't wrap your head around the idea of extreme viewpoints and actions not representing the whole of a party.

What you don't get to do is reassign the ugly end of political philosophy to the other side of the spectrum, nor do you get to generalize that the view of the ugly end of a political spectrum represents the entirety of that spectrum side.

I can say with confidence that all MAGAturds are delusional, ignorant and incapable of absorbing common-sense and factual information, and you and your ilk prove it here on a daily basis.

Have a great evening!

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So in reality, the truth is that Rusty is really Rusty the Racist?  Not surprised, he's a liberal.

Looks that way.  He still thinks Bush was right to invade and occupy Iraq. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I never said Republicans were the racist party. Once again, you run information through your Turdcore Infodooshinator 5000, and it comes out a falsity.

Facism, white nationalism, neo-Nazis, skinheads, etc., are far-right idiologies. I'm sure they didn't teach you this in mall-cop classes, but these are not far-left idiologies.

That doesn't mean the Republican Pary is racist, but I know that you can't wrap your head around the idea of extreme viewpoints and actions not representing the whole of a party.

What you don't get to do is reassign the ugly end of political philosophy to the other side of the spectrum, nor do you get to generalize that the view of the ugly end of a political spectrum represents the entirety of that spectrum side.

I can say with confidence that all MAGAturds are delusional, ignorant and incapable of absorbing common-sense and factual information.

Have a great evening!

🤡🤣💯 stop reading after the first sentence. Just take your lumps for once big mouth. You’ve been Hardcored, once again. 

4 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And Democrats have been following the same policies and strategies ever since regarding minorities, just less actual lynching and more virtual lynching.

Hey boyo, who do you think the Nazi protesting outside Disney are voting for?

100% team Trump.

Just like every other racist.

Own your base boyo. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

🤡🤣💯 stop reading after the first sentence. Just take your lumps for once big mouth. You’ve been Hardcored, once again. 

Another chest-beating, poo-sniffing MAGAturd ape making another feeble attempt to not get literary prison raped in a debate with me.

You best head off to bed now and let the intelligent adults take it from here.

• Sad 1

HT enters the thread, dismantles Pimpadouche within a single post and Pimpadouche doesn't even know how to respond except with some gobbldey-gook nonsense.  :lol:

Years of HT beatdowns mush have given him CTE.

• Thanks 1

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Hey boyo, who do you think the Nazi protesting outside Disney are voting for?

100% team Trump.

Just like every other racist.

Own your base boyo. 

Their boogeyman Antifa resides on the far left end of the spectrum. Maybe we should just conveniently assign that to the right. 

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

HT enters the thread, dismantles Pimpadouche within a single post and Pimpadouche doesn't even know how to respond except with some gobbldey-gook nonsense.  :lol:

Years of HT beatdowns mush have given him CTE.

I keep posting links proving my point. You just parrot what you heard on some factless, far-right opinion vehicle that manufactures misinformation and then trumpets that as victory.

I find it highly entertaining to bat around you MAGAturd clowns like cat toys get batted around in our living room.

😎

• Like 1

misinformation

Biden is a documented racist, explain that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I keep posting links proving my point. You just parrot what you heard on some factless, far-right opinion vehicle that manufactures misinformation and then trumpets that as victory.

I find it highly entertaining to bat around you MAGAturd clowns like cat toys get batted around in our living room.

😎

Stay down lad. It only gets worse from here. Your weak kneed irrelevant replies here aren’t working. You’ve been dismantled by your own words. Get back in your hole 

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

😎

You posted nothing of the sort.  Take the "L" and go get help with your CTE.  Maybe you can send the bill to HT and me for curb-stomping you and delivering such head trauma day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year.

Seriously, at this point, HT and I should probably be brought up on charges for beating up on a helpless gal like yourself.

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You posted nothing of the sort.  Take the "L" and go get help with your CTE.  Maybe you can send the bill to HT and me for curb-stomping you and delivering such head trauma day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year.

Seriously, at this point, HT and I should probably be brought up on charges for beating up on a helpless gal like yourself.

Eat a 🍆, boyo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Far-right_political_parties

https://www.counterextremism.com/topics/far-right-extremist-groups

Nazis, fascists and white nationalists are in there.

How does my ass taste?

B)

You've been destroyed time and time again by logic because you're dumb.

Weird the non-racist, inbred. cultist animals were waving the confederate flag like crazy as they tried to prevent the peaceful transition of power for the first time.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Eat a 🍆, boyo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Far-right_political_parties

https://www.counterextremism.com/topics/far-right-extremist-groups

Nazis, fascists and white nationalists are in there.

How does my ass taste?

B)

:lol:

Your party started the KKK you dumbf0ck.  Which, of course, is funny that you call the Republicans racist but then it was exposed that you supposedly voted republican until Trump.  :lol:

You racist f'n sh#tbag.  Living up the KKK's ideals to this day - it's the Modern liberal.  :doublethumbsup:

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Pimpa fool is nearly a senior citizen. We could be charged with elder abuse. 

• Haha 1

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

You've been destroyed time and time again by logic because you're dumb.

Weird the non-racist, inbred. cultist animals were waving the confederate flag like crazy as they tried to prevent the peaceful transition of power for the first time.

These clowns can't produce a shred of evidence that Nazis, white nationalists, fascists have suddenly taken a quantum leap from the far right to the far left side of the spectrum.

They think the entirety of the Republiturd party is pure as the driven snow, at least the slice of the party they don't call RINOs.

🤣

Your party started the KKK you dumbf0ck.  Which, of course, is funny that you call the Republicans racist but then it was exposed that you supposedly voted republican until Trump.  :lol:

You racist f'n sh#tbag.  Living up the KKK's ideals to this day - it's the Modern liberal.  :doublethumbsup:

Why do cultist wave the confederate flag 2nd to a flag to their master then moron?

Cultist be racist AF.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

These clowns can't produce a shred of evidence that Nazis, white nationalists, fascists have suddenly taken a quantum leap from the far right to the far left side of the spectrum.

They think the entirety of the Republiturd party is pure as the driven snow, at least the slice of the party they don't call RINOs.

🤣

They're all really dumb liars who worship an orange imbecile.

Asking them to act like regular people is like asking a monkey to add 2 + 2.

🤣

This is funny coming from you two Boyosexuals who think the KKK wasn't started by Democrats.  :lol:

Take the "L" and stay down.  You've been thoroughly eviscerated in here and the worst part about it is now all you have is BeachGhey to pal up with to help you thru this beatdown.  :lol: 

Rusty Pimpafool: I’m a conservative from way back. I’ll vote Republican again when Trump is gone. Hell, I still think the Iraq war was for the best. 
Rusty Pimpafool: The Republican Party became the party of racists a long, long time ago. MAGA is racist! 

HT: lol. 🤡🤣🤣💯

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pimpa fool is nearly a senior citizen. We could be charged with elder abuse. 

A senior citizen AND a liberal?  Oh boy, learned nothing in life whatsoever.  Just like squistion - two 70 year old liberals who couldn't amount to anything in life.  Wow.  :doh:

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rusty Pimpafool: I’m a conservative from way back. I’ll vote Republican again when Trump is gone. Hell, I still think the Iraq war was for the best. 
Rusty Pimpafool: The Republican Party became the party of racists a long, long time ago. MAGA is racist! 

HT: lol. 🤡🤣🤣💯

This is way too easy.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This is funny coming from you two Boyosexuals who think the KKK wasn't started by Democrats.  :lol:

Take the "L" and stay down.  You've been thoroughly eviscerated in here and the worst part about it is now all you have is BeachGhey to pal up with to help you thru this beatdown.  :lol: 

Eviscerated?

Why do cultist worship the confederate flag second to the flag of your master boyo?

Cuck 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Link to the Democratic Party starting the KKK and continuing to support it today.

You're completely ignorant to the shift in post-Civil War political philosophies. 

It doesn't matter that someone who identified at the time as a Democrat almost 160 years ago started the KKK.

What matters is the side of the political spectrum the KKK, fascists and white supremists represent TODAY.

If you want to live in 1865, have at it, boyo.

Southern boyos and girlyos for decades have switched from Democrat to Republican because of the push for civil rights in this country.

That's not floss stuck between your teef, boyo. It's my ass hair. 

🤣