Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Grayson Murray 30, multiple PGA tour winner, commits suicide

19 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yes and no.  It could’ve been ready sooner but lib doctors convinced them to make the trial longer

With all respect, i'm not going into whatever thread you've linked. Common sense says a big pharma company like Pfizer knew their vaccine was 90%  (or was ready to make that claim)  sooner than the literal first business day after the election. Had they broke this news 2 weeks after, maybe even a week after, I might buy it... but the timing was laughable. 

Again, not normally a conspiracy guy but during a discussion with family members in September.. I stated that I would not be surprised if we had a fairly ready vaccine and we wouldn't know about it until shortly before the election (to help Trump) or shortly after (to hurt him). The logic being if that information had been presented in lets say early October, it would be a useful feather in the cap for the Trump administration to say "look what we accomplished" and potentially propel a victory in an otherwise close election. 

My brother, in particular, disagreed saying no company like Pfizer isn't going to want to take credit ASAP, first to market, etc.  But corporate greed knows no bounds. 

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Lockdowns were like two weeks. Four years ago. Time to move on

cluebag says what?

I blame KSB for asking Grayson to hang out

2 hours ago, edjr said:

I blame KSB for asking Grayson to hang out

that's why he was depressed 

Interesting to re read the family statement about him being loved. No mention of the fiancee.  Maybe she broke it off and pushed him over the edge.