Sign in to follow this  
grandpahoo

Do we have a trading deadline?

Trading: Since this is a dynasty league – trade goals will vary from team to team. As such, all trades will be assumed to be okay. In cases where something seems collusionary, a challenge can be posed. Of the 14 teams not involved in the trade, it would take 9 reversal votes to reverse the trade. The vote ends when either a) 6 votes for no reversal are cast, B) 9 votes for reversal are cast, or c) a week expires without either a) or B) happening in which case the trade stands. The annual trade deadline will be the Thursday prior to NFL week 13 at 5:00pm FFToday Forum time (Central). Trading will reopen the Thursday after the league champion is crowned also at 5:00pm FFToday Forum time (Central). Unbalanced trades will be allowed, so there is no need to match the number of players on each side with the single exception being that you can't trade a player for nothing. If you trade future picks, you still have to cut your roster down to 20 by March 1st, but you will be allowed to take supplemental picks immediately after the 4 round rookie draft is completed. If more than one team has supplemental picks to make, they will pick in the order they would have drafted until all teams have 24 players. This means any team that has more than 24 players after the draft will be forced to cut down to 24 so that every team starts with an even amount of players each season.

The annual trade deadline will be the Thursday prior to NFL week 13 at 5:00pm FFToday Forum time (Central). Trading will reopen the Thursday after the league champion is crowned also at 5:00pm FFToday Forum time (Central)

The annual trade deadline will be the Thursday prior to NFL week 13 at 5:00pm FFToday Forum time (Central). Trading will reopen the Thursday after the league champion is crowned also at 5:00pm FFToday Forum time (Central)

So that is this week???

So that is this week???

:yes:

This Thursday at 5:00PM is the trading deadline.

So that is this week???

So who wants to trade with me>???

So that is this week???

So who wants to trade with me>???

Tim Couch is all yours!!! :)

also drew brees available

:ph34r: :ph34r:

I could use him (mostly for next year)

Need a decent receiver?

:ph34r:  :ph34r:

Need a decent receiver?

looks like you could use him this year :thumbsup:

Need a decent receiver?

looks like you could use him this year :pointstosky:

That too.

Need a decent receiver?

looks like you could use him this year :pointstosky:

That too.

of course John Navarre could help you at this point.

also for sale since you have his backups already

of course John Navarre could help you at this point.

also for sale since you have his backups already

I'm in little position to argue. I'm willing to discuss either.