Sign in to follow this  
Walter34

Round 2

StinkyBob @ Meek

Shinebox @ Dorks

Meek and Dorks get the extra man

fyi, for the SB, both teams start an extra player

Meek add Amani Toomer as extra man this week. (Despite Manning being incapable of completing a pass)

:thumbsup:

I have to go set my lineup, but I'll put Drew Bennett in as my extra, since I know he's playing. :P

Good luck, all.

Toomer seems to be the only healthy reserve that I have. A totally crappy play, so I'm not expecting much as far as bonus points.

Good luck all.

:rolleyes:

I am now hoping for something from the extra man. I did not expect to be ahead after Saturday, but I did expect Pittsburgh's defense to show up for the game some time before the 4:50 mark in the fourth quarter. Ugh.

Oh, well, there's a bunch of players left for both of us . . . I just need the right one to step up now. :huh:

Dear Dallas Defense,

Please show up this afternoon. I'm not asking for a shutout or 17 picks, but just don't get burned on every freakin' play. :unsure:

Never Let Down,

Stinkybob

And since we're tossing out the wishes, I'm gonna toss out one more for hoping that Jacksonville can function in the cold....

I'm feeling a little sick . . .

Pittsburgh - 2

Buffalo (bench) - 31

Currently trailing by 19.12 points. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Between that brilliant maneuver, and the decision to pick up Houshmandzadeh so that I could actually lose 7 points, Randy McMichael is very central all of a sudden.

If he scores 20 points, you should just give me the trophy, because it's fate, and I'm the luckiest FF man alive . . . If he doesn't, it's going to be a long, bitter offseason thinking about the defensive decision. :angry:

Pittsburgh - 2

Buffalo (bench) - 31

Currently trailing by 19.12 points. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Between that brilliant maneuver, and the decision to pick up Houshmandzadeh so that I could actually lose 7 points, Randy McMichael is very central all of a sudden.

If he scores 20 points, you should just give me the trophy, because it's fate, and I'm the luckiest FF man alive . . . If he doesn't, it's going to be a long, bitter offseason thinking about the defensive decision. :headbanger:

Barring a miracle from the Pats D, the meek will slink away into oblivion. :lol:

Pittsburgh - 2

Buffalo (bench) - 31

Currently trailing by 19.12 points.  Hmmmmmmmmm.

If he scores 20 points, you should just give me the trophy, because it's fate, and I'm the luckiest FF man alive . . . If he doesn't, it's going to be a long, bitter offseason thinking about the defensive decision.  :thumbsup:

Barring a miracle from the Pats D, the meek will slink away into oblivion. :blink:

congrats to the smelly one and the shinebox.

Good luck in the finals.

Dan - lets go get drunk somewhere. :thumbsup:

My last surviving team is now dead for the year.

Pittsburgh - 2

Buffalo (bench) - 31

Currently trailing by 19.12 points.  Hmmmmmmmmm.

If he scores 20 points, you should just give me the trophy, because it's fate, and I'm the luckiest FF man alive . . . If he doesn't, it's going to be a long, bitter offseason thinking about the defensive decision.   :)

Barring a miracle from the Pats D, the meek will slink away into oblivion. :)

congrats to the smelly one and the shinebox.

Good luck in the finals.

Dan - lets go get drunk somewhere. :(

My last surviving team is now dead for the year.

I was kicking myself after the early games for benching Burleson (5/130ish and 2 scores) and replacing him with Galloway. Thankfully Joey has mad punt return skills which kinda eased the pain of benching the Viking. That being said, my extra player for the super bowl will be Nate Burleson.

Happy Holidays to all! :thumbsup:

:unsure:

Good game, shinebox. An ugly way to go, but at least your team won with a good score. Nice job.

And I still am alive in my dynasty league, where as the #7 seed I just posted the highest score in the first week of the playoffs. My reward? I get to play the Peyton Manning-led #1 team. hmmmmm.

thanks dan.. my team is definatly hot at the right time. overcoming the homefield player twice is unheard of. here's to more of the same this week. :mad: :banana:

thanks dan.. my team is definatly hot at the right time. overcoming the homefield player twice is unheard of. here's to more of the same this week. <_< :rolleyes:

Who is/was your extra player for this week????

Remember, both Super Bowl teams get/got one.

I was kicking myself after the early games for benching Burleson (5/130ish and 2 scores) and replacing him with Galloway. Thankfully Joey has mad punt return skills which kinda eased the pain of benching the Viking. That being said, my extra player for the super bowl will be Nate Burleson.

Happy Holidays to all! :banana:

um...

Happy Holidays to all! :cry:

um...

missed that sorry... that being said i didn't know i got one, so i didn't post one. he's got home field, so i'll let my team ride as is. it isn't as if travis minor would have done me that well. good luck to you stinky.. as is, I'm in the unfortunate situation of both rooting against and for tory holt tonight. i need him to score exactly 12 to win this game and at the same time have faulk score zero so that i can win the points race in another league to the toon of 300$. needless to say i'll be watching tonight.