Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

With obj broken who you rolling

Almost sounds like you are bragging there :P

But you should be good, even if the TD doesn't rain, Watson is such a gun slinger, you should get some yards.

He's been on my bench the last 2 weeks. once I start him he will dry up I'm sure. I hope he can just keep up wr 3 or 2 numbers.

He's been on my bench the last 2 weeks. once I start him he will dry up I'm sure. I hope he can just keep up wr 3 or 2 numbers.

Same. A guy was in a tight bye week this week and dropped Funchess and i landed him, so I'm lucky in that regard I guess

Have no idea. The only one I have on my bench that I havent played is Watkins yikes. I have a two player flex in my full PPR league so I may just flex a running back with pass catching talents like Buck Allen or Ingram.

with all 3 WR out in NY dose lewis look like a okay pick up to cover for Shepard? he isn't a big WR he has good speed and had a great TD catch this week, there just isn't enough plays of him to make a call.

Have no idea. The only one I have on my bench that I havent played is Watkins yikes. I have a two player flex in my full PPR league so I may just flex a running back with pass catching talents like Buck Allen or Ingram.

With the way they didn't use Collins this week, Allen may be a good PPR flex going forward.