Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Doctor is OUT

Since you quoted Filthy...being qualified to treat patients isnt the same as being qualified to run the VA....or any hospital.

He had zero experience on administration...not shocked a point like that is lost on most here.

Im surprised Hillarybhasnt been brought up.

The point is qualifications were not the issues with the VA scandals.

Qualifications and thisnguys issues are what the discussion was about. You predictably deflected while whining about deflection.

Didn't deflect as there's nothing to deflect from....the point (Hillary was responsible for Benghazi) was that Dems held office during (Hillary helped fund the dossier) a time when the VA was a disaster and that (Hillary wiped servers) liberals are the last people to ask about qualifications for that job.

;)

Since you quoted Filthy...being qualified to treat patients isnt the same as being qualified to run the VA....or any hospital.

He had zero experience on administration...not shocked a point like that is lost on most here.

True. He should have just been a community organizer and you guys would have been nobbing him

True. He should have just been a community organizer and you guys would have been nobbing him

Weak yet again.

Jeesus Christ...what did I just say?

Nobody is blaming Obama you twit. The VA was a Trainwreck those years....the point was liberals shouldn't whine who is and isn't qualified given how much crap happened under Dem rule. Nobody again.. specifically blamed Obama.

Blaming Obama for what?? Huh? I'm asking why someone can't say this guy was a bad choice without someone saying "well he was crappy under Obama too so you can't say hes crappy now"

Can't I say both? I'm not blaming Obama any more than I'm not blaming Trump.

Nothing that happened under Obama is relevant as far as this guys qualifications.

Did you read what I said? Or SM? Because you keep repeating ###### that isnt being argued about your post.

There is a reason none of you jackbags have even attempted to claim this guy was qualified....just whine about liberals.

Obama was the one who put him in for his star..

Obama was the one who put him in for his star..

Can we agree that Obama blew this play too?

I know I can. Still don't understand why I can't now say Trump did too

Can we agree that Obama blew this play too?

I know I can. Still don't understand why I can't now say Trump did too

He is qualified for the VA job. It would be great to have someone with a medical background take it. These guys are coming back and getting lackluster care which can make a condition like PTSD even worse. But people smarter than me are making those calls, so Ill wait and see

He is qualified for the VA job. It would be great to have someone with a medical background take it. These guys are coming back and getting lackluster care which can make a condition like PTSD even worse. But people smarter than me are making those calls, so Ill wait and see

I want the absolute best care and access to care possible for people who protect me, my family, and my country from these people. I don't honestly know if he's truly qualified to lead this post. Cause quite frankly I'm not qualified to make that decision. But I will not accept "well he's always been this way" as a defense.

I'd love to hear pros and cons about the man. (Too late now of course) rather than discussing stupid meaningless drivel.

Again, if the conversation is about how the stories are made up, false, flamed by the left...thats good. Let's toss that ball around. I'll play. I'd love to know more. But if you're going to say well it might be true but so what he sucked before that doesn't have any real value. Does it?

nailed it