Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Do you draft Bell top 3 if he is still holding out at draft time?

If I had the 2nd pick I'd take brown over bell for sure.

3rd pick prob go bell only cause I'm not a Julio fan and obj has this ankle now and the giants offense has looked awful.

If I had the 2nd pick I'd take brown over bell for sure.

3rd pick prob go bell only cause I'm not a Julio fan and obj has this ankle now and the giants offense has looked awful.

lets assume they both play 15 games

Leveon will have 85 catches Antonio 110? thats a mere 25 more points

Antonio will average around 100 ypg thats 1500 yards

Leveon for his career averages 123 ypg for his career, lets knock it down to 115 to be conservative, thats 1725, which makes up 22 pts

both should be around 12 td's

Leveon will be far more consistent, also have to wonder how Bryant will factor in

now lets assume both guys repeat 2016

it wont even be close, Leveon put up 325 pts in 12 games Antonio put up 311 in 15 games

• Like 1

lets assume they both play 15 games

Leveon will have 85 catches Antonio 110? thats a mere 25 more points

Antonio will average around 100 ypg thats 1500 yards

Leveon for his career averages 123 ypg for his career, lets knock it down to 115 to be conservative, thats 1725, which makes up 22 pts

both should be around 12 td's

Leveon will be far more consistent, also have to wonder how Bryant will factor in

now lets assume both guys repeat 2016

it wont even be close, Leveon put up 325 pts in 12 games Antonio put up 311 in 15 games

yeah. Even though Brown is amazing, Bell in PPR fantasy is beyond amazing.

all well and good but bell won't play 16 games. brown will. thats the basis for taking brown imo.

was bell suspended for something?

all well and good but bell won't play 16 games. brown will. thats the basis for taking brown imo.

ahh good proof

here you go Antonio Brown is due to be hurt, therefore I take Bell

Tossing out each players rookie season, here's the total games they've played in each season

brown: 16, 13, 16, 16, 16, 15(sat final game due to clinching playoffs)

bell: 16, 6, 12

Bell had the mcl 2 yrs ago and several suspensions each of the last 2 yrs.

Both are solid picks, brown just feels a little safer due to his longerstanding durability, ability to stay out of trouble, and his position played. Gl to anyone who has this decision to make.

Tossing out each players rookie season, here's the total games they've played in each season

Both are solid picks, brown just feels a little safer due to his longerstanding durability, ability to stay out of trouble, and his position played. Gl to anyone who has this decision to make.

true, but 12 games of Bell is better than 15 games of Brown

and I believe your team is better with Bell and Baldwin than Brown and Fournette to start off your squad

Just made Bell a keeper in an auction leauge for just about 25 percent of the cap. My other keeper was for the minimum so no regrets.

i like the thought process - it's good to weigh these pro's and cons. in this case, i think you also need to factor in Big Ben's durability. Brown needs Ben. Bell not so much. jmho

Ben only missed one last year (week 17 was coach's decision) but then 5 the year prior. being a steelers fan, i also know that there are a number of games thrown in where ben is toughing it out but not playing near to his potential due to injury.

during the stretch in 2015 when ben missed games, antonio put up 3 out of 4 clunkers.

so, i would typically lean leveon in this argument. however, if you want to say his holdout makes him more injury prone and you were to take brown, i would not argue with you.

honestly, i can't decide what is "safest" given all of the above