Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

"Duke" Ellington

At some point (and I'm guessing possibly after he goes off vs JAX this week) the Man U know as Andre Ellington will be known as " The Duke". You heard it hear first.

• Like 1

Keep hoping he does go off AGAIN, on a side note the "Duke" or Sproles as a flex this week in PPR league?

TUM301...I have the exact same dilemna. Was leaning towards Sproles, but he's only getting about 10 touches, if Ellington gets hot, could see him approaching 20. Guess it comes down to who you think will get in the end zone this week.

Dutch, my gut syas Ell BUTT, the big question for me is if ARZ gets out to a decent lead will it give Arians even nore reason to puond it out with the Slug Mendenhall to the tune of 20/44 yds? If Jax plays decently Ell will be more involved and maybe pop a catch for 30-40 yds and be looking at close to 100 total and a score. last minute call for sure bro.

Sproles or Ellington is an interesting who to start dilemma. Sproles is in the way better offense but has the much tougher matchup. And Ellington is not quite a proven or trust worthy flex starter yet. And of course his matchup is a dream come true vs the Jags. Only negitive is it's at Jacksonville. Not being sure about the amount of touches these two players are going to receive is frustrating and a headache during their games. My opinion is that Sproles is the guy you've started most weeks and if you want to play it alittle safer start Sproles but if you like to take chances and your more of a gambler go with Ellington. I would start Ellington !

Good luck fellas !

• Like 1

I hit on a several late round RBs. Every week I have to decide between Lacy, Gio, LeVeon, and Ellington. Lacy is an obvious start, but I seem to pick wrong on the one guy to sit every week (I start 3 RBs). This week, I think I am sitting Ellington because I don't trust Arians. The kid should really get more touches than Mendy.

That said. this is good news for all of you. I am sure this is the week he blows up.

• Like 1

I hit on a several late round RBs. Every week I have to decide between Lacy, Gio, LeVeon, and Ellington. Lacy is an obvious start, but I seem to pick wrong on the one guy to sit every week (I start 3 RBs). This week, I think I am sitting Ellington because I don't trust Arians. The kid should really get more touches than Mendy.

That said. this is good news for all of you. I am sure this is the week he blows up.

Lacy and Ellington for you this week.

Lacy and Ellington for you this week.

I start three... Lacy, LeVeon are a lock for me (since they are workhorses). So it is down to Gio vs Ellington. I have Gio in there right now, but I may change my mind before kick off. I normally do... and It is usually a mistake to change my mind that late. That is just the way fantasy is this year.

I start three... Lacy, LeVeon are a lock for me (since they are workhorses). So it is down to Gio vs Ellington. I have Gio in there right now, but I may change my mind before kick off. I normally do... and It is usually a mistake to change my mind that late. That is just the way fantasy is this year.

I have LeVeon and Ellington as well and I am leaning towards Ellington. LeVeon may be a workhorse and I like him, but behind that o-line he isn't doing much. I know he's still putting up decent numbers, but I like Ellington's upside this week against a weak D vs. LeVeon vs. the Lions D.