Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Judge blocks Trump Sanctuary city defunding order

Maybe I don't fully understand what's going on here, but living in California it's obviously a hot topic. How I understand it, California is just not using local funds and law enforcement to perform what should be the job of the federal government to begin with (border protection and immigration). I don't really see a problem with that?

New York City is telling the PD to not notify ICE or cooperate with them. You see the problem now?

New York City is telling the PD to not notify ICE or cooperate with them. You see the problem now?

But the lawyers for the PD are smart, so what they are doing is notifying ICE an hour before they release them at 1 in the morning. It's total CYA and bullshit, but I guess legally they are complying.

First the Ninth Circuit rules against the ban & now it hits again on sanctuary cities-both ridiculous rulings. See you in the Supreme Court!

Out of our very big country, with many choices, does everyone notice that both the "ban" case and now the "sanctuary" case is brought in ...

...the Ninth Circuit, which has a terrible record of being overturned (close to 80%). They used to call this "judge shopping!" Messy system.

Man...when you're wrong, nothing like doubling down and then tripling down on your wrong

The 9th circuit relies on interpretation of media appearances and gossip websites, really sad to see this is an arm of justice. I don't want bible thumpers on the SCOTUS, but i also want nothing to do with these liberal Napolean judges

The 9th circuit relies on interpretation of media appearances and gossip websites, really sad to see this is an arm of justice. I don't want bible thumpers on the SCOTUS, but i also want nothing to do with these liberal Napolean judges

::whispers::

This was turned down by a judge from the Federal District Court for the Northern District of California.

The 9th Circuit hasn't even reviewed this case yet. They're next in the line of progression.

Hafta admit, I don't really understand all of this.

It wasn't until recently you guys taught me that you could have an ID and

psuedo SSN without being a citizen.

I don't get it. I had to get a new license and SS card and it was a pain in the ass.

Still haven't gotten around to Birth Cert.

If I get stopped by a cop, pretty sure 'papers' are the first thing they ask for.

So:

1) I don't want cops worrying about the majority of hard working, straight shooting, non-criminal immigrants out there. I sure as fock don't want them stopping people because they have good tans or deporting them for a bad tail light.

2) But, fock yeah, you commit a felony, call focking ICE.

I mean, I must be missing something here.

I don't get it. I had to get a new license and SS card and it was a pain in the ass.

If I get stopped by a cop, pretty sure 'papers' are the first thing they ask for.

So:

1) I don't want cops worrying about the majority of hard working, straight shooting, non-criminal immigrants out there. I sure as fock don't want them stopping people because they have good tans or deporting them for a bad tail light.

Once again, it's the implementation and procedure in which stuff is getting thrown out there that is ultimately causing these courts to shut Trump down.

Sanctuary cities should not exist. At all.

Extreme vetting should be prevalent.

Rolling out these policies has to be done in accordance to the the rules of the land. They haven't been. It's the funniest thing too because no one wants to discuss THAT aspect. It's the finer details that most people agree on that causes the bulk of the b!tching and complaining.

• Like 1

So:

Yup, like learning how to write comprehensible English.

3. I don't know campaign laws, but federal judges giving or accepting money to candidates seems odd and doesn't pass a smell test. :dunno:

He wasn't a judge at the time.

No.........you commit a crime, call focking ICE. Why wait til the ILLEGAL has committed a felony to boot their a$$?!

Once again, it's the implementation and procedure in which stuff is getting thrown out there that is ultimately causing these courts to shut Trump down.

Sanctuary cities should not exist. At all.

Extreme vetting should be prevalent.

Rolling out these policies has to be done in accordance to the the rules of the land. They haven't been. It's the funniest thing too because no one wants to discuss THAT aspect. It's the finer details that most people agree on that causes the bulk of the b!tching and complaining.

Well put. Donald J. needs to learn patience instead of shooting from the hip.

He wasn't a judge at the time.

Maybe that's how he got the job?

Maybe that's how he got the job?

Prolly didn't hurt. :dunno: Are you suggesting that Presidents might appoint people who supported them to important positions? I'm glad I was already sitting down before that plot twist.

Isn't this one of those "He won the election, he can do what he wants!" deals, or does that only apply for the GOP?

This seems really simple. If you want to call yourself a sanctuary city.....which is for people here illegally....you are condoning and allowing people to break our laws.

To then try and cite the law to keep taxpayers dollars who are carrying the burden of supporting these dirt balls is pretty comical.

Want to be a sanctuary city? You fund it. Maybe ask the illegals to kick in and help...that'll go well.

Can someone send NOKO a Facebook message to hit California first? Thanks.

• Like 2