Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

In The Last Twelve Hours....

Been to 3 Mardi Gras. Averaged about 35 beers per day there. Not much else to do there but drink and roam around. Every place sells single cold beer to go including CVS. NO can be a dangerous place for a drunk.

Miller Lites 3.5% or whatever has no relationship to a microbrews 4.5% or whatever. It's not just the alcohol levels, it's other stuff (types of yeast, sugar) in the beer that has an effect on the bodies ability to process it.

And the drive through daiquiri places. Put a piece of tape over the straw so its not an open container. 😂

Ive drank twenty beers and a half a fifth of vodka and am not fawked up yet. I'm perplexed by by this dilemma.

I hate this.

I haven't drank 20 beers in the last 12 years.

I can't imagine. Ben there 3 times but never Marci Gras. Halloween once - which was so insane I cannot imagine MG.

A drunk's paradise. You walk around the quarter double fisted, and when you are done there are 10 places where you can re-up without ever entering a building. When I was there 25 years ago, beers were 3 / $1. And it's like that for 24 hours a day. Don't know if any of that has changed.

I was at the Cats Meow and beers were 3 for one (don't remember $$) and you have to drink them fast before the third one gets warm.

First world problems

I was at the Cats Meow and beers were 3 for one (don't remember $$) and you have to drink them fast before the third one gets warm.

First world problems

Spent my birfday on Bourbon Street 3 years ago and learned if you pin cash to your shirt/jacket it lets people know it's your birfday and you get either a hug,kiss,free drink or more money pinned to you.Just an FYI and a fun night but it doesn't hurt to take extra pins with you.

I can't imagine. Ben there 3 times but never Marci Gras. Halloween once - which was so insane I cannot imagine MG.

Yes you can!

I can dream

Wish you and Sux could have rode Endymion once with me. And the rest of you I consider friends. That day is beyond comprehension for drinkers. For fun. Words can't describe what is about.