Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Women you're ashamed to admit turn you on a little bit.

Agreed that that's an unflattering pic, makes her look ugly. But I've got dozens on my link as it's just a yahoo search engine image search.

Some good ones of her definitely but that one killed it for me. Made her look like Rocky Dennis from Mask (with Cher).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0inIAui3Mpc

Remember when Eric Garner died? He was the obese black guy that was selling illegal cigarettes when the NYC cops put him in a choke hold. Anyway, that incompetent EMS worker that arrived to save his life and didn't do anything was a real hottie.

"Baby, I saw you on the news today (1:05) and figured you could probably use someone to cheer you up. I know that guy died, that you lost your job as did your boss, two other colleagues and two cops, and that you've sparked massive protests about abuse by the NYPD, and have been made a pariah on national news. But all I could think of when I saw the news was how smoking hot you are. Here, take your mind off it all. Let me light some incense candles and play some slow music. We can practice mouth-to-mouth resuscitation in a loving supportive environment away from the TV news cameras."

I got a little excited thinking Burgle and Lopez might get into some girl on girl action on Fargo a couple episodes ago. Not sure how to feel about that one.