#41 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,170 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:20 PM

:lol:  :lol: :lol:  

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#42 supermike80

supermike80

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,070 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:18 PM

I thought it was an awesome and measured reply. Well done and well thought out.

Plus....essentially harmless. Gee it's almost like someone used reason rather than emotion.

If you are going to debate me on this bulletin board,

start with this premise..

You win.  And I don't care.

#43 GhostofTEK

GhostofTEK

FF Geek

• Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:20 PM

Plus....essentially harmless. Gee it's almost like someone used reason rather than emotion.

They must have been from out of town. 

#44 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,409 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 05:16 PM

A California man was sentenced Wednesday after pleading no contest to an act of vandalism to President Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star, which was damaged with a pickaxe earlier this year, officials said.

Austin Mikel Clay, 24, was handed a three-year formal probation sentence, as well as one day in county jail and 20 days of community labor after he pleaded to a "felony count of vandalism causing over $400 in damages," a news release from the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said.

#45 Kanil

Kanil

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,990 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:00 PM

A California man was sentenced Wednesday after pleading no contest to an act of vandalism to President Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star, which was damaged with a pickaxe earlier this year, officials said.

Austin Mikel Clay, 24, was handed a three-year formal probation sentence, as well as one day in county jail and 20 days of community labor after he pleaded to a "felony count of vandalism causing over $400 in damages," a news release from the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said.

Probably be the first 20 days of labor he's ever done.

#46 seafoam1

seafoam1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,088 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:02 PM

And I am sure he is glad he did it as he picks up garbage on the side of the highway for a month as I drive past all comfy in my Jeep and wave at him. :) 

And someone that off their rocker won't last the 3 year probation period before he ends up back in the slammer.