Sign in to follow this  
phillygrrl08

FF site

I've been trying to get on here from work the past two days but I get an error message. Was the site down or did the bastards block the website?

I've been trying to get on here from work the past two days but I get an error message. Was the site down or did the bastards block the website?

Apparently, the site was down. I was getting the same SQL error message - which was increasingly depressing.

I am SO glad that Mike got it fixed! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Apparently, the site was down. I was getting the same SQL error message - which was increasingly depressing.

I am SO glad that Mike got it fixed! :thumbsup:

Cool. I was going to be pissed if they blocked it. I only go on during lunch.

Welcome Back.

You guys haven't been on here that long, so you haven't seen this before. The hamsters that power the site need a vacation day every once in a while, particularly around the holidays. Nothing to be alarmed about, think of it as a fantasy football rolling black-out.

The forums had some database issues last night. I apologize for the outage and appreciate your patience.

The forums had some database issues last night. I apologize for the outage and appreciate your patience.

It's all good, sites go down. It happens. I was going to be super pissed at my employer if they blocked it since I don't abuse going on it when I'm at work.

I liked my explanation better. :ninja:

You guys haven't been on here that long, so you haven't seen this before. The hamsters that power the site need a vacation day every once in a while, particularly around the holidays. Nothing to be alarmed about, think of it as a fantasy football rolling black-out.

I prefer to think Joe Bryant put out a hit on said hamster. After some sniper took the rodent out in Mike's mom's basement. They had to get a new one.

• Like 1

I prefer to think Joe Bryant put out a hit on said hamster. After some sniper took the rodent out in Mike's mom's basement. They had to get a new one.

much better mental picture...(cut to Mike hitting his knees in front of a hamster carcass and screaming "Noooooooo, not again! Not during the fantasy playoffs again!")

...fades to black...