Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Which one of you focks is a market strategist?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/17/investing/marc-faber-white-america/index.html

Market strategist Marc Faber under fire for racist remarks

By Julia Horowitz October 17, 2017: 8:32 PM ET

Comments made by Swiss investment adviser Marc Faber about race triggered a swift backlash.

Faber, who is well known for his market pessimism and often referred to as "Dr. Doom," said in the October edition of his "Gloom, Boom & Doom Report" that it's a good thing white people colonized America.

"Thank God white people populated America, and not the blacks," he wrote. "Otherwise, the US would look like Zimbabwe, which it might look like one day anyway, but at least America enjoyed 200 years in the economic and political sun under a white majority."

Faber continued on to say that he's "not a racist," and that he just wanted to highlight "the reality -- no matter how politically incorrect."

• Like 1

I'm sure the politically correct will come out with a long list of majority black countries which are thriving economically to prove this idiot wrong.

I remember getting killed on the board years ago for saying something like name me one country primarily controlled by blacks that wasn't previously colonized by whites in Africa that isn't a raging corrupt s*******.

I mean seriously, it's allegedly the birthplace of humanity so they have a head start of about a thousand or two thousand years on other land masses. They are replete with natural resources. They have had literally trillions of dollars of aid from all over the world poured into them. And 99% of that aid goes to corruption and warfare.

Well I don't know that I would call myself a market strategist, but I do have a few secrets. For instance you want to get your sturdier goods - your beers and your milk and whatnot - first and put them in the bottom of the cart, then put your breads and such on top so they don't get squashed. :thumbsup:

• Like 2